- apr 30
For artists: Application deadline for residencies PACT Zollverein 8 June 2015
From January to July 2016 PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance, media art or sound art.
Residencies are planned individually and include a working space and local accommodation as well as financial support in the form of a weekly grant allowance and travel costs. By arrangement and subject to requirement, PACT Zollverein also offers its residents technical support and advisory assistance with press and public relations and dramaturgy.
A residency can incorporate the following:
- Studio space (from 63 to 173 sq. m.)
- Local accommodation (maximum 6 people)
- Weekly grant allowance for all of the residency project participants (maximum group of 6 people)
- Travel costs covering one journey only per participant to and from PACT Zollverein (subject to prior agreement)
- Technical equipment (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Stage rehearsals with professional technical supervision and support (by arrangement and subject to availability)
- Professional advice in: Project funding, project management, press and public relations
Go to www.pact-zollverein.de for more information. You can find the application form here. Application deadline is 8 June 2015.