- 05 Oct. → 07 Oct. '18De Krakeling, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Assitej and De Krakeling Professionals' ProgrammeDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!In this context Assitej NL is organizing a professionals' programme about performing arts for young audiences in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The event will start in the afternoon on Friday, 5 October and will end on Sunday, 7 October in the evening.
Professionals in the field of performing arts for young audiences (Theatre for Young Audiences, or TYA) will see the best of Dutch TYA at different venues in the centre of Amsterdam, presenting subjects and themes that reflect young people’s society of today. All will be full shows of excellent quality that are ready to be booked by theatres worldwide. There will of course be ample opportunity to network.
Companies that are taking part:
Artemis / Het Zuidelijk Toneel - ‘The story of the story’
Danstheater Aya / KNPV - ‘Blood kiss’
BonteHond - ‘Get ‘em’
Daan Mathot - ‘Deep’
Plan d- / De Dansers - ‘Rust’
Het Filiaal - ‘Falling Dreams’
NT Jong - ‘Robot XS’
Schippers&vanGucht - ‘The Boring Bus’ and ‘Out of Order’
Toneelmakerij - ‘Nadia’ and ‘Finish you plate’
Urban Myth / De Krakeling / Stip Productions – ‘Martin Luther King’
Maas Theater en Dans - ‘Chit Chat’
Kwatta – ‘Jabber’
Cie. Woest – ‘Balancing Bodies
Browse through the full programme on the Assitej NL website.
For any questions about the programme, please contact curator Kees Blijleven: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assitej NL organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 19 Sep. → 25 Oct. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 24 Oct. → 3 Nov. '18Bologna, ItalyGender Bender is an international festival presenting new imagery related to gender identities, sexual orientations and body representations. The festival takes place in Bologna, Italy from 24 October-3 November with over 100 events ranging from film showings to theatrical productions and dance performances, visual arts exhibitions, installation, roundtables and conferences, performances by musicians and DJs and clubbing events.
- 26 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Rotterdam, the NetherlandsAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet fellow music lovers and professionals and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, up close and personal with the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals and sessions for Dutch professionals about the UK and Irish jazz scenes.
- 2 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place from 2-11 November.