- 24 May. → 27 May. '18Amersfoort
Belgian focus at Amersfoort JazzAmersfoort Jazz is a contempororary and dynamic international festival for World Jazz music, which takes place in the city of Amersfoort from 24 to 27 May, 2018.Each year, Amerfoort Jazz selects a specific foreign country to be featured. In 2018 the focus is on Belgium. Amersfoort Jazz contracted some of the most outstanding players from Belgium, to perform at the festival. There will also be a Dutch/Belgian collaboration; Artist in Residence Eric Vloeimans brings Tuur Florizoone to Amersfoort Jazz, a real jazz pioneer playing the accordion.
To not only present Belgian artists, but also to encourage reciprocity and stimulate exchange, Dutch Performing Arts and Amersfoort Jazz work together to invite a group of Belgian presenters to Amersfoort Jazz. The delegation will participate in the World Jazz Conference on Saturday 26 May, with a special session on the collaboration between the Netherlands and Belgium. On that same day, the festival will present works of Artvark, Oene van Geel, Tiltan, Eric Vloeimans, Martin Fondse and many other Dutch musicians.
- 19 Sep. → 25 Nov. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 16 Nov. → 25 Nov. '18Huddersfield, United Kingdomhcmf// is the UK’s largest international festival of new and experimental music. The annual, international festival of contemporary and new music takes place over 10 days and consists of approximately 50 events, including concerts, music theatre, dance, multimedia, talks and film. hcmf// is a platform for numerous debut artists and presents an opportunity for international performers to be heard in the UK.
- 13 Dec. → 21 Dec. '18Marseille, FranceMultidisciplinary festival BNMFEST mixes different styles of music and dance, including ballet, contemporary music, house, urban, world music, jam sessions and much more. The festival hosts its fourth edition from 13-21 December in Marseille, France.
- 15 Jan. → 19 Jan. '19Philadelphia, United StatesDutch Performing Arts organises a showcase of Dutch youth theatre at the IPAY Showcase 2019, in collaboration with ASSITEJ NL. The showcase takes place from 15-19 January 2019 in Philadelphia, the United States.