- 13 Dec. → 21 Dec. '18Marseille, France
BNMFEST 2018Multidisciplinary festival BNMFEST mixes different styles of music and dance, including ballet, contemporary music, house, urban, world music, jam sessions and much more. The festival hosts its fourth edition from 13-21 December in Marseille, France.In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts the festival presents a Dutch focus programme with work of Netherlands-based companies and choreographers.
Workshop Vogueing / Waacking by Sarada Sarita Keilman
15 December - 17:30
Guilherme Miotto / Corpo Maquina - 'Ball' French premiere
16 December - 15:00
Workshop Instinctive Performance by Guilherme Miotto
16 December - 17:15
DIKKER + OOSTRIK / Arnoud Traa / ICK Amsterdam - 'Synchron(ici)ty' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
Amos Ben-Tal / BNM & ICK - 'ESCAPE IN 49'
Amos Ben-Tal / OFFprojects - '30' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
ICK and the Amsterdam Andalusian Orchestra - 'Ziel' French premiere
20 & 21 December - 20:30
For the full festival programme and more information about the precise times and dates of the Dutch performances, visit the BNMFEST website.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 11 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas Theater en Dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.