- 13 Dec. → 21 Dec. '18Marseille, France
BNMFEST 2018Multidisciplinary festival BNMFEST mixes different styles of music and dance, including ballet, contemporary music, house, urban, world music, jam sessions and much more. The festival hosts its fourth edition from 13-21 December in Marseille, France.In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts the festival presents a Dutch focus programme with work of Netherlands-based companies and choreographers.
Workshop Vogueing / Waacking by Sarada Sarita Keilman
15 December - 17:30
Guilherme Miotto / Corpo Maquina - 'Ball' French premiere
16 December - 15:00
Workshop Instinctive Performance by Guilherme Miotto
16 December - 17:15
DIKKER + OOSTRIK / Arnoud Traa / ICK Amsterdam - 'Synchron(ici)ty' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
Amos Ben-Tal / BNM & ICK - 'ESCAPE IN 49'
Amos Ben-Tal / OFFprojects - '30' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
ICK and the Amsterdam Andalusian Orchestra - 'Ziel' French premiere
20 & 21 December - 20:30
For the full festival programme and more information about the precise times and dates of the Dutch performances, visit the BNMFEST website.
- 23 Sep. → 9 Jun. '19Novara, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, jazz festival NovaraJazz presents a Dutch focus programme in June 2019.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 16 May. → 25 May. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration Dutch Performing Arts, performing arts festival SPRING organises a visitors' programme for international theatre and dance professionals. The festival runs from 16-25 May 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 30 May. → 2 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIK festival (previously named Internationaal Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands. Performing arts professionals are invited to apply for the visitors' programme.
- 12 Jun. → 16 Jun. '19GrazThis year’s edition of the annual DramatikerInnenfestival in Graz (Austria) will include a special focus on theatre from the Low Countries. The event will feature staged readings of six theatre texts originally written in Dutch. These readings are aimed at German-speaking theatre professionals (directors, dramaturgs, press, publishers, etc.) and will give the authors a chance to discuss their work and do some international networking. Also on the festival programme are two plays from the Low Countries for the general public.
- 14 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol invites theatre presenters to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 10 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 14 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 1 Aug. → 11 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. From 1-11 August 2019 the festival in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.