- 13 Dec. → 21 Dec. '18Marseille, France
BNMFEST 2018Multidisciplinary festival BNMFEST mixes different styles of music and dance, including ballet, contemporary music, house, urban, world music, jam sessions and much more. The festival hosts its fourth edition from 13-21 December in Marseille, France.In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts the festival presents a Dutch focus programme with work of Netherlands-based companies and choreographers.
Workshop Vogueing / Waacking by Sarada Sarita Keilman
15 December - 17:30
Guilherme Miotto / Corpo Maquina - 'Ball' French premiere
16 December - 15:00
Workshop Instinctive Performance by Guilherme Miotto
16 December - 17:15
DIKKER + OOSTRIK / Arnoud Traa / ICK Amsterdam - 'Synchron(ici)ty' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
Amos Ben-Tal / BNM & ICK - 'ESCAPE IN 49'
Amos Ben-Tal / OFFprojects - '30' French premiere
18 December - 20:30
ICK and the Amsterdam Andalusian Orchestra - 'Ziel' French premiere
20 & 21 December - 20:30
For the full festival programme and more information about the precise times and dates of the Dutch performances, visit the BNMFEST website.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 29 Mar. → 31 Mar. '19The Hague, the NetherlandsRewire is an annual, international festival for adventurous music. The festival's ninth edition takes place from 29-31 March 2019 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- 4 May. → 12 May. '19New York, United StatesDutch music theatre company Oorkaan will perform their award-winning toddler production Glimpse at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York.
- 15 May. → 18 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and De Doelen are promoting the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. The global meeting for art music innovators takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIKfestival (previously named Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands.