- 16 Oct. → 20 Oct. '19Shanghai, China
Dutch delegation visits ChinaSPAF 2019Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. Joining us are (representatives of) Netherlands-based artists who will pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.The Dutch delegation visiting ChinaSPAF consists of Wim de Vries (Club Guy and Roni), Francesca Zitoli (ICK), Marc Pil (Jakop Ahlbom), Christel Gouweleeuw (Cie Petit), Anne-Marleen de Jong (The Ruggeds), and Marion Gauvent (Ann van den Broek - WArd/WaRD).
As part of the Dutch focus programme, the (representatives of) Netherlands-based artists will present the work of their company in ChinaSPAF's pitch programme. The Dutch pitches take place on 19 October 2019 from 15:30 until 16:30.
The delegates will also take part in a panel discussion on performing arts in the Netherlands. During their stay the delegation also visits a number of performing arts venues and festivals in Shanghai.
The ChinaSPAF is the performing arts fair of the China Shanghai International Arts Festival, a state-level annual international arts festival established in 1999. The ChinaSPAF is a leading annual marketplace for new work from China, connecting creators and arts professionals worldwide. For more information about ChinaSPAF, visit the website of the China Shanghai International Arts Festival.
- 15 Aug. → 27 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Shanghai-based Art Space for Kids organises a Dutch focus with three youth theatre companies, taking place at various venues in Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Performing are Theatergroep Kwatta, Dadodans and Oorkaan. The Dutch focus rus from August to October 2019.
- 8 Oct. → 24 Nov. '19Rome, ItalyAs part of a close collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian arts festival Romaeuropa presents shows by three Netherlands-based artists and companies: choreographer Arno Schuitemaker, youth dance company de Stilte, and music theatre company Oorkaan. The performances take place from 8 October - 24 November 2019 in Rome, Italy.
- 23 Oct. → 27 Oct. '19Tampere, FinlandPart of a continued collaboration with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts will represent Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX 2019. This year's edition takes place from 23-27 October 2019 in Tampere, Finland.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 7 Nov. → 9 Nov. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsFor the fifth year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts and music festival November Music closely collaborate on an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 7-9 November 2019 in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas theater en dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.