- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, Italy
Dutch focus at Mittelfest 2019In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.Mittelfest presents a special Dutch programme, featuring performances by the following artists and groups:
Diamanda Le Berge Dramm - 'Subverse' world premiere13 July 2019 at 20.00, S. Maria del Battuti Church
Slagwerk Den Haag - 'Trails of Wood' Italian premiere18 July 2019 at 22.00, S. Francesco Church
Jazz Orchestra of the Concertgebouw Amsterdam - 'Mississippi Goddam: an homage to Nina Simone' Italian premiere19 July 2019 at 22.00, Piazza Duomo
To explore the full festival programme, visit the Mittelfest website or browse through the PDF programme leaflet at the bottom of this page.
Music, theatre, dance and visual arts festival Mittelfest brings together fresh and urgent artistic and cultural ideas. The international festival has a special focus on Central and Southeast Europe.
Main theme of the 2019 edition is leadership. The festival programme presents and explores different forms of leadership in arts and society.
- 20 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol organises an international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close collaboration to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another eight Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Part of a brand-new collaboration with music venue Bimhuis, this year's location for festival 12 Points, the 13th festival edition features a fringe programme with Netherlands-based artists. Dutch Performing Arts powers the fringe programme as well an international visitors' programme that takes place during the festival.