- 08 Dec. → 08 Dec. '17Rennes, France
Dutch Impact Reception @ Rencontres Trans Musicales 2017At 8 December, Dutch Impact will host a reception at the French music festival Rencontres Trans Musicales. During this festival, three Dutch acts will perform to a group of international media and key industry players.Duke Hugh
Friday 8 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 9)
21:45 - 22:25hrs
23:25 - 00:25hrs
Sounds like hip-hop, neosoul, future soul, reggae, dub, bossatronic, brazilectro
Friday 8 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 3)
22:55 - 23:45hrs
Sounds like Turkish Psych Folk
Saturday 9 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 8)
05:00 - 06:30
Sounds like most forthgoing, top notch turntablists, renowned for his skills
Dutch Impact is made possible by Buma Cultuur and powered by Dutch Performing Arts. This reception is supported by the Dutch Embassy in France.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 31 Jul. → 10 Aug. '19Oostende, BelgiumWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, theatre festival Theater aan Zee (TAZ) presents a multitude of theatremakers and companies from the Netherlands. The festival also hosts a sector meeting (in Dutch) for theatre professionals from the Netherlands and Flanders. The sector meeting is organised by TAZ, Dutch Performing Arts, rekto:verso, Stichting Nieuwe Helden, Cultuurloket, and deBuren.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.