- 08 December Rennes, France
Dutch Impact Reception @ Rencontres Trans Musicales 2017At 8 December, Dutch Impact will host a reception at the French music festival Rencontres Trans Musicales. During this festival, three Dutch acts will perform to a group of international media and key industry players.Duke Hugh
Friday 8 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 9)
21:45 - 22:25hrs
23:25 - 00:25hrs
Sounds like hip-hop, neosoul, future soul, reggae, dub, bossatronic, brazilectro
Friday 8 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 3)
22:55 - 23:45hrs
Sounds like Turkish Psych Folk
Saturday 9 December
Parc des Expositions (Hall 8)
05:00 - 06:30
Sounds like most forthgoing, top notch turntablists, renowned for his skills
Dutch Impact is made possible by Buma Cultuur and powered by Dutch Performing Arts. This reception is supported by the Dutch Embassy in France.
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsThis autumn De Krakeling, The Netherlands most famous theatre fully dedicated to a young audience, is celebrating its 40th anniversary!
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 02 July → 15 JulyAmsterdamJulidans is an international dance festival that runs from 2 to 15 July in Amsterdam, with a wide range of challenging productions and premieres.
- 28 June → 29 JuneRotterdaminJazz and Dutch Performing Arts are collaborating closely on an international programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international platforms.
- 11 June → 17 JuneLeeuwardenThe 102nd edition of the ISPA congress will be in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. Leeuwarden-Friesland 2018 will host the congress. Dutch Performing Arts and Performing Arts Fund NL are financially supporting this edition.
- 29 May → 02 JuneParis, FranceTheatre Le Mouffetard, in collaboration with the Dutch embassy in France and Dutch Performing Arts, organises activities dedicated to Dutch object and puppet theatre.
- 24 May → 26 MayUtrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration with Spring Performing Arts Festival, Dutch Performing Arts organises a special visitors programme for international professionals.
- 24 May → 27 MayAmersfoortAmersfoort Jazz is a contempororary and dynamic international festival for World Jazz music, which takes place in the city of Amersfoort from 24 to 27 May, 2018.
- 22 May → 24 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 18 May → 18 MayDe Doelen, RotterdamDuring Classical:Next, Oorkaan will organise a session about reinventing the classical concert format.
- 18 May → 18 MayBrighton, United KingdomCome and celebrate that the Netherlands is the lead international partner of this years The Great Escape Festival.
- 16 May → 19 MayDe Doelen, RotterdamDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts are promoting the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018.
- 14 May → 18 MayMunich, GermanyFrom 14 to 18 May, Joint Adventures / Walter Heun is presenting a selection of recent artistic works from the Netherlands that use choreographic practices and presentational forms which originate from other disciplines.
- 02 May → 06 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsThe spectacle of the circus, the creativity of the theatre, the beauty of dance and live music that draws you in: you will find all this at Circusstad Festival.
- 29 April → 29 AprilWorldAt 29 April 2018, the birthday of Jean-Georges Noverre, the creator of modern ballet, we celebrate International Dance Day.
- 19 April → 22 AprilBremenTogether with inJazz/Buma Cultuur, Dutch Performing Arts is presenting the Dutch jazz scene at Jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 17 April → 22 AprilDe Krakeling, Theater Bellevue, Brakke Grond, Amsterdam, The NetherlandsFrom 17 April until 22 April, the 8th edition of Pop Arts will take place in Theater Bellevue, Jeugdtheater De Krakeling, and De Brakke Grond.
- 07 April → 07 AprilSage Level Three Bar, Gateshead, United KingdomOn Saturday, 7 April 2018, Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) is organising a Going Dutch reception, co-hosted with Gateshead International Jazz Festival.
- 28 March → 31 MarchAmsterdamMoving Futures is a traveling festival with works of emerging choreographers.
- 27 March → 27 MarchWorldSince 1962, World Theatre Day has been celebrated by ITI Centres, ITI cooperating members, theatre professionals, theatre organizations, theatre universities and theatre lovers all over the world on the 27th of March.
- 15 March → 15 MarchDutch New Wave House, Waller Ballroom, 700 E. 6th St. Austin, TexasThe South by Southwest Music and Media Conference (SXSW) is a six-day event held every March in Austin, Texas.
- 07 March → 07 MarchThe Greyhound, 1 Kensington Square Kensington London, United KingdomDutch Music Export invites you to an evening of free booze, delicious food, networking opportunities, and showcases from the very best contemporary bands currently making waves in The Netherlands.
- 07 March → 07 MarchGallus Theater, Frankfurt a. M.Children’s and young people’s theatre from the Netherlands is not only represented at festival Starke Stücke with two productions. Dutch directors and playwrights have long been important sources of inspiration for the Frankfurt theatre scene.
- 11 January → 11 January666 Third Avenue, 18th floor New York between 42nd & 43rd StreetAt 11 January 2018 Dutch Culture USA will host a networking reception on the occasion of the Industry Events as part of JanArtsNYC. JanArtsNYC is one of the largest and most influential gatherings of the performing arts scene. At the reception you can meet the representatives of a myriad of theatre and music organizations from Flanders & the Netherlands as well as key representatives from ISPA.
- 24 November → 25 NovemberVia Ostuni 8, Roma, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents Dutch theatre, children's theatre and dance.
- 22 November → 22 November11 Hoxton Square, LondonDutch Music Export and The Great Escape invite you to the Dutch Impact Showcase at Wednesday 22 November at the London bar Zigfrid von Underbelly. Amsterdam-born musician Pitou will give a performance. During this networking event from 5.30-7.30pm there are free drinks and food available, with courtesy of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- 20 November → 03 DecemberIstanbulThis years' Atta Festival will have a focus on Dutch performances and activities. The 2nd edition of this international arts festival for children and young people will take place in Istanbul between 20 November and 3 December 2017.
- 11 November → 12 NovemberMACRO Testaccio and La Pelanda, Piazza Orazio, Giustiniani 4, Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents Dutch theatre, children's theatre and dance.
- 09 November → 12 November's-HertogenboschNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch. Visitors to November Music 2017 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary concerts. November Music takes place from 2 through 12 November at various locations in the Dutch city of 's-Hertogenbosch.
- 03 November → 05 NovemberMuziekgebouw Eindhoven and other locationsJazz is the starting point but certainly not the only frame of reference at So What’s Next? On Friday 3, Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 November 2017, the fifth neon-lit edition of the renowned jazz and beyond music festival takes place in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. During this festival, Dutch Performing Arts welcomes 4 British jazz professionals in the context of the Going Dutch programme. View the list of attendees below in pdf.
- 02 November → 02 NovemberMACRO Testaccio and La Pelanda, Piazza Orazio, Giustiniani 4, Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents Dutch theatre, children's theatre and dance.
- 27 October → 29 OctoberLantarenVensterAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet each other and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, on the skin of the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals.
- 25 October → 29 OctoberKatowice, PolandTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 18 October 4 Bis Cité Veron, ParisThe Dutch Impact showcase will once again return to MaMA Festival & Convention in France to highlight new and emerging acts from The Netherlands. The acts will perform to a host of international media and key industry players.
- 05 October → 08 OctoberMaastrichtThe Dutch Dance Festival (Nederlandse Dansdagen) celebrates, stimulates and boosts current developments in Dutch dance and opens up these developments to a broad audience.
- 24 September → 30 SeptemberZeche Zweckel Maschinenhalle, Gladbeck, GermanyFor the third time director Ivo van Hove has selected a novel by the great Dutch author Louis Couperus as the material for a theatre production. Couperus wrote ‘The Book of Small Souls’ between 1901 and 1903, in the turbulent period of transition from the 19th to the 20th centuries.
- 22 September → 30 SeptemberHalle 4, Jahrhunderthalle Bochum, GermanyApril in New York. Eric Packer, an unscrupulous 28-year-old billionaire is driving across town for a haircut in his stretch limo. All around the world exchange rates are shaky and the markets are tanking. The heart of the metropolis is on the verge of breaking point. The President is making an official visit, vast crowds of fans have turned out for the funeral of a Sufi rapper, violence erupts at anti-globalization demonstrations and artists mount guerrilla actions to gain publicity. Even Eric Packer’s life is running out of control.
- 21 September → 24 SeptemberGebläsehalle, Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord, GermanyFrom spear to smartphone: over the centuries, human beings have developed countless tools to master their world. But do we really rule our technology, or are we in its grasp?
- 20 September → 02 DecemberRome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents Dutch theatre, children's theatre and dance.
- 16 September → 24 SeptemberCharleville-Mézières, FranceThe Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes is the world’s largest gathering of puppeteers and object theatre makers that takes place every other year in Charleville-Mézières, France. Dutch Performing Arts supports five Dutch theatre companies who will perform at the festival.
- 06 September → 10 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. View the list of international attendees of the visitors programme below.
- 25 August → 26 AugustAduard, Groningen, Garnwerd, FeerwerdThe SummerJazzCycleTour and Dutch Performing Arts work closely together again this year to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to British and Irish presenters.
- 18 August → 30 SeptemberRuhr Area, GermanyMusic, dance, theatre, performance and fine arts in the former industrial buildings of the Ruhr Area: that‘s the Ruhrtriennale. The Dutch programmes at the Ruhrtriennale are financially supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 18 August → 30 SeptemberVorplatz Jahrhunderthalle Bochum, GermanyIn the summer of 2017 the Dutch artist Joep van Lieshout declares ‘The End of Everything’ with his large-scale installation in front of the Jahrhunderthalle Bochum. Van Lieshout’s new works for the Ruhrtriennale are a reflection on art and the world and a commentary on our human behaviour as consumers. All the works are based on the idea that things must be destroyed on a large scale in order to create space for a new creative beginning. At the heart of the installation stand a group of rough, industrial artworks, vast machines with titles like ‘The Roller’, ‘The Shredder’, ‘Conan the Barbar’ or ‘Bronco’. Milling and shredding, hammering and pressing are actions which can be equally representative of destruction as construction, signalling a break with tradition or a new beginning. Linked to this is the notion of recycling: of rubbish, of consumer goods, of art – even works by van Lieshout himself.
- 09 August → 12 August‘s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands)During eleven days in August Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands) presents a range of theater, dance, music (theater) and interdisciplinary productions. The organisation of the festival invites, in cooperation with Dutch Performing Arts, a number of international professionals to come and visit the festival in between the 9th and the 12th of August 2017.
- 27 July → 05 AugustOostende, BelgiumTheater aan Zee (TAZ) has a Dutch focus this year, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 15 July → 21 JulyAvignon, FranceToneelgroep Amsterdam will perform 'The Maids' and 'Ibsen house' during Festival d'Avignon.
- 04 July → 05 JulyMontpellier, FranceThe Dutch National Ballet will perform two programmes during the festival Montpellier Danse as an homage to choreographer Hans van Manen.
- 04 July → 15 JulyAmsterdam, the NetherlandsJulidans, an international festival for contemporary dance, organises a visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 22 June → 30 JuneParis, FranceNederlands Dans Theater 1 (NDT) will perform at the Théâtre National de Chaillot in Paris from 22-30 June 2017.
- 22 June → 23 JuneRotterdam, the NetherlandsinJazz and Dutch Performing Arts work closely together on an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians & bands to international presenters.
- 19 May → 21 MayUtrecht, The NetherlandsSPRING Performing Arts Festival organises a programme for international performing arts programmers in co-operation with Dutch Performing Arts and Kunstenpunt/Flanders Arts Institute.
- 18 May → 20 MayBrighton, United KingdomCUT_, Dakota, Kim Janssen, Klangstof and Pip Blom are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at The Great Escape.
- 17 May → 20 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsAs part of 'Seriously? Adventures in Music' and in the context of Classical:NEXT, de Doelen organises 'Lunch with the Residents' on 18 and 19 May.
- 12 May → 17 JuneFranceChoreographies by Keren Levi and Ann Van den Broek will be performed during Rencontres choréographiques internationales de Seine-Saint-Denis.
- 12 May → 21 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 02 May → 24 MayParis, FranceThe Chantiers d'Europe festival at the Théâtre de la Ville in Paris has a Dutch focus this year.
- 27 April → 30 AprilBremen, GermanyTogether with inJazz/Buma Cultuur Dutch Performing Arts presents the Dutch Jazz scene at Jazzahead! in Bremen.
- 08 March → 25 MarchManchester, United KingdomSICK! Festival 2017 is presenting several Dutch artists, in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 08 March → 10 MarchLondon, United KingdomNavarone, DOOL, Paceshifters and Amber Arcades are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at ILMC.
- 01 March → 02 MarchValenciennes, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival Cabaret de curiosités has a 'Dutch touch' this edition.
- 24 January → 26 JanuaryHamburg, Berlin & Cologne, GermanyThree Dutch bands are going to play at the first Dutch Pop Nights in Germany presented by key music magazine musikexpress: GOSTO, Jo Goes Hunting and Mozes and the Firstborn.
- 22 January → 22 JanuaryNewcastle, United KingdomThis weekend is the first result of an exciting collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts and the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN). In 2016, more than 25 festivals, venues and promotors from the JPN network were welcomed during 5 different jazz showcases and festivals in the Netherlands. In 2017 Dutch Performing Arts will support a touring project for (by JPN selected) Dutch musicians/groups in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- 18 January → 21 JanuaryMadison (Wisconsin), USATheater Terra's show King Arthur is one of the Twilight Spotlights of the IPAY Showcase 2017.
- 14 January → 11 FebruaryBerlin and Bochum, GermanyFive Dutch playwrights are going on a promotional tour to Berlin and Bochum (Germany).
- 01 January → 31 DecemberUnited Kingdom & Republic of IrelandDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network to coordinate the focus programme going Dutch in 2017 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. There are plans to continue the programme in 2018.
- 12 December → 17 DecemberMarseille, FranceBallet National de Marseille organises BNMFEST, the Ballet’s large annual meet-up in its studios. This time there's is a Dutch focus.
- 01 December → 01 DecemberParis, FranceTheatre Le Mouffetard, in collaboration with The Dutch embassy in France and Dutch Performing Arts, organises a day dedicated to Dutch object and puppet theatre.
- 30 November → 04 DecemberRennes, FranceThe Mysterons, Pink Oculus and Weval are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase on 1 December at Les Rencontres Trans Musicales 2016.
- 29 November → 03 DecemberParis, FranceFrom 29 November - 3 December, Ulrike Quade Company performs Maniacs at Le Mouffetard in Paris in the context of Dutch Performing Arts en France.
- 29 November → 30 SeptemberFranceDutch Performing Arts | en France is a multi annual project that aims to increase the visibility and presence of Dutch theatre and dance in France. Dutch Performing Arts | en France est un projet visant à accroître la visibilité et la présence du théâtre et de la danse néerlandais en France.
- 14 November → 19 NovemberMontreal, CanadaDutch Performing Arts is present at the CINARS biennale 2016. Milone Reigman (who is also selected for a pitch session) and Josee Hussaarts, artistic director of Theatergroep Kwatta (part of the official programme), are at booth 108 and Anja Krans, programme manager of Dutch Performing Arts, is also at the biennale.
- 04 November → 13 November's-Hertogenbosch, The NetherlandsNovember Music, an international music festival based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians, composers and companies to international presenters from November 11 - 13.
- 31 October → 06 NovemberRome, ItalyDutch Performing Arts is working together with Italian arts festival RomaEuropa to present Dutch work there.
- 26 October → 29 OctoberBilbao, SpainMY BABY and The Cosmic Carnival are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at BIME 2016.
- 19 October → 21 OctoberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsADE Beats is the hip-hop, bass and beats conference during Amsterdam Dance Event on October 21. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, ADE Beats organises a visitors’ programme focused on international professionals from the hip-hop, bass and beats scene from October 19 - 21.
- 19 October → 23 OctoberSantiago de Compostela, SpainTogether with World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is presenting Dutch World @ WOMEX.
- 12 October → 14 OctoberParis, FranceAmber Arcades and PAUW are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at MaMa Festival. Dutch Impact is powered by Dutch Performing Arts and Buma Cultuur, often in collaboration with the Dutch embassy or consulate.
- 07 October → 09 OctoberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsOctober Meeting is an exciting three-day get-together of some of the leading young improvising musicians from the Netherlands and surrounding countries.
- 21 September → 24 SeptemberHamburg, GermanyRats on Rafts, Afterpartees, Klangstof, Bombay, Klyne, Black Oak and Sevdaliza are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at the Reeperbahn Festival. Dutch Impact is powered by Dutch Performing Arts and Buma Cultuur, often in collaboration with the Dutch embassy or consulate.
- 07 September → 08 SeptemberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsShowcase festival Dutch Delta Sounds is the celebration of the 10th anniversary of open source network World Music Forum NL. Two days of showcases of the best that Dutch world music has to offer.
- 07 September → 11 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors' programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 01 September → 04 SeptemberAmsterdam, The Netherlands
Professionals' programme: Children's Theatre in Search of New Audiences. The City in All its Diversity.From September 1-4 ASSITEJ NL organises, in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and in the context of TF Jong, a professionals' programme about performing arts for young audiences in all its diversity.
- 31 August → 03 SeptemberDüsseldorf, GermanyThe internationale tanzmesse nrw hosts the largest professional gathering dedicated exclusively to contemporary dance. The internationale tanzmesse nrw takes place every two years, generally at the end of August, in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 26 August → 28 AugustGroningen, The NetherlandsThe SummerJazzCycleTour and Dutch Performing Arts work closely together on an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to the right international presenters.
- 25 August → 28 AugustAntwerp, BelgiumFlanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Flanders and Dutch Performing Arts are joining forces in organising an international visitors' programme for programmers during the next Theaterfestival to be held in Antwerp (BE).
- 24 August → 28 AugustCologne, GermanyBombay, PAUW and Rats on Rafts are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at the c/o pop festival. Dutch Impact is powered by Dutch Performing Arts and Buma Cultuur, often in collaboration with the Dutch embassy or consulate.
- 22 August → 01 MayBelgium & The NetherlandsIn the season 2016-2017 the following performances are going on tour throughout Flanders and the Netherlands: Jan Hulst & Kasper Tarenskeen with Scheeps-horeca, Marijn Brussaard with Forever Young, Lisa Verbelen with ONE, Yinka Kuitenbrouwer with HonderdHuizen, Michiel Vandevelde with Antithesis and Louis Vanhaverbeke with Kokokito.
- 12 August → 24 SeptemberRuhr Area, GermanyMusic, dance, theatre, performance and fine arts in the former industrial buildings of the Ruhr Area: that‘s the Ruhrtriennale. The Dutch programmes at the Ruhrtriennale are financially supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 11 July → 31 JulyRio de Janeiro, BrazilIn the period leading up to the Olympic Games, the Dutch cultural programme HOBRA will be held in Rio de Janeiro from 11 to 31 July. Ten Dutch and ten Brazilian artists and other creative professionals will form teams of 2. Each duo will create a new work within three weeks. The results will be presented to the Brazilian and international public during a large-scale concluding event.
- 07 July → 09 JulyAmsterdam, The NetherlandsMoving Meetings Dance 2016 presents emerging choreographers from the Netherlands and offers a divers programme during the day in addition to the evening programme of Julidans.
- 24 June → 25 JuneRotterdam, The NetherlandsinJazz (formerly known as Jazzdag) is one of the most important network and showcase events in The Netherlands when it comes to jazz.
- 06 June → 12 JuneNew York, USATogether with the Dutch consulate in New York, Dutch Performing Arts is organising a trade mission to and a showcase at the Northside Festival in New York. Later this year a simular trade mission to CMJ will take place.
- 25 May → 28 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsClassical:NEXT is the international conference for professionals from all branches of the genre. The conference is held at and co-produced by de Doelen.
- 20 May → 29 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam is an international festival with a focus on new developments in opera and music theatre.
- 19 May → 21 MayBrighton, United KingdomAmber Arcades, Klyne, PAUW, Pink Oculus and Tim Vantol are playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at The Great Escape on May 20 from 12 pm till 4 pm at Komedia (44-47 Gardner Street, North Laine, Brighton, BN1 1UN).
- 19 May → 28 MayUtrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration with SPRING, Dutch Performing Arts organises a special visitors' programme for international professionals. The theme of the programme is Aesthetics and Activism.
- 13 May → 29 MayNorwich, United KingdomFor the next three years Dutch Performing Arts is working together with arts festival Norfolk & Norwich to present exciting Dutch work there.
- 21 April → 24 AprilBremen, GermanyTogether with inJazz/Buma Cultuur Dutch Performing Arts presents the Dutch Jazz scene at Jazzahead! in Bremen.
- 14 April → 24 AprilAmsterdam, The NetherlandsFrom 14 April until 24 April, the seventh edition of Pop Arts will take place in Theater Bellevue, Jeugdtheater De Krakeling, Ostade A’dam, De Brakke Grond and at several outdoor locations. For two weeks the festival offers a full programme with over 30 performances from the Netherlands and abroad.
- 14 April → 17 AprilAmsterdam, The Netherlands'Live arts in Digital times' will be the main theme of the next IETM Spring Plenary Meeting in Amsterdam, 14-17 April 2016.
- 17 March → 19 MarchMarseille, FranceThe 12th edition of Babel Med will bring together all the world music business and cultural representatives, for one of the busiest european musical events.
- 15 March → 20 MarchAustin (Texas), USAThe South by Southwest Music and Media Conference (SXSW) is a six-day event held every March in Austin, celebrating 30 years in 2016.
- 15 March → 20 MarchAustin (Texas), USAADE is bringing some of the finest electronic music talent from The Netherlands to one of the busiest and largest showcase events in the world: SXSW.
- 05 March → 13 NovemberNRW, GermanyThe Netherlands and Flanders are the joint Guest of Honour at the Frankfurt Book Fair in 2016.
- 03 March → 06 MarchLondon, UKThe International Live Music Conference (ILMC) is the leading annual gathering of professionals involved in the global touring, festival and live entertainment industries. ILMC 28 will take place in London from 3-6 March 2016.
- 02 March → 13 MarchMainz, GermanyMoving Futures is a traveling festival with works of emerging choreographers. At March 5th, during the tanzmainz Festival, Moving Futures will present the work of Marie Goeminne (Lostbox), Jasper van Luijk (Yonder) and Arno Schuitemaker (Together_till the end).
- 27 January → 30 JanuaryMontréal, CanadaThe annual Showcase of IPAY is the premiere event in North America, dedicated to promoting the best in international performing arts for young audiences.
- 13 January → 16 JanuaryGroningen, The NetherlandsEurosonic Noorderslag is Europe’s leading conference and showcase festival, focusing on live music.
- 10 December → 12 DecemberGhent, BelgiumGlimps is an international showcase festival in Ghent, Belgium. Turkish jazz, Slovakian indie, or French electro: more than 60 artists from all over Europe play at 11 venues.
- 02 December → 06 DecemberRennes, FranceLes Rencontres Trans Musicales is a music festival that takes place in Rennes, Brittany, France. Since the festival's beginning, it has been renowned for revealing the "next big thing" in music.
- 12 November → 15 NovemberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsMoving Futures is a traveling festival with works of emerging choreographers. Dancemakers who dare to touch upon societal issues and look for a common ground between dance, human behavior, philosophy and science.
- 04 November → 08 November's-Hertogenbosch, The NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
- 28 October → 31 OctoberBilbao, SpainBIME is an international music festival and conference. The Deaf and De Staat will be playing at the Dutch Impact showcase at BIME on 28 October at La Ribera.
- 21 October → 25 OctoberBudapest, HungaryWOMEX is an international networking platform for the world music industry. The annual five-day event will take place in Budapest, Hungary, from Wednesday 21 to Sunday 25 October 2015. Together with World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is presenting Dutch World @ WOMEX.
- 16 October → 16 OctoberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsADE Beats is the new hip-hop, bass and beats conference at Amsterdam Dance Event. ADE Beats organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 14 October → 16 OctoberParis, FranceFollowing the success of the 2014 edition, MaMA returns this year for 3 days from 14 to 16 October with more than 120 concerts and 50 meetings, conferences and debates.
- 01 October → 04 OctoberMaastricht, The NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and The Dutch Dance Festival present Moving Meetings Dance: a showcase programme for international professionals.
- 23 September → 26 SeptemberHamburg, GermanyThe Reeperbahn Festival combines concerts in a variety of pop-cultural genres with an arts programme and a platform for professionals in the music and digital industries. It is Germany’s largest club festival and since its debut in 2006 has grown to become one of the most important meeting places for the music industry worldwide.
- 09 September → 13 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent. Gaudeamus has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years.
- 05 September → 13 SeptemberGwangju & Seoul, South KoreaDutch Performing Arts is going abroad to represent the Netherlands and to do some research. This time the destination is South Korea.
- 03 September → 13 SeptemberAmsterdam, The NetherlandsTF Jong is the youth edition of the Dutch Theatre Festival. TF Jong shows a selection of the best performances from past season.
- 19 August → 23 AugustCologne, GermanyFrom 19 to 23 August, it’s that time again: The c/o pop Festival brings international stars, acclaimed newcomers and still unknown insider tips onto the Cologne music stages.
- 14 August → 26 SeptemberRuhr Area, GermanyMusic, dance, theatre, performance and fine arts in the former industrial buildings of the Ruhr Area: that‘s the Ruhrtriennale.
- 26 June → 27 JuneRotterdamThe Jazzdag is one of the most important networkevents in the Netherlands for Dutch jazz. For two days in June, de Kop van Zuid in Rotterdam is the centre of all things jazz when the Jazzdag is held in LantarenVenster, Theater Walhalla and Hotel New York.
- 18 June → 28 JunePrague, Czech RepublicDuring the Prague Quadrennial, which focuses on scenography, Platform Scenography organises not a classic pavilion, but interventions in the public space: 'Between realities'.
- 22 May → 31 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam is an international festival with a focus on new developments in opera and music theatre.
- 21 May → 30 MayUtrecht, The NetherlandsSPRING displays the most recent developments and crossovers in the performing arts. The work is innovative, contemporary and daring.
- 20 May → 23 MayDe Doelen, RotterdamDutch Performing Arts organises a visitors' programme at the music conference Classical:NEXT for presenters from all over the world.
- 14 May → 16 MayBrightonThe Great Escape (TGE) is a music festival that showcases emerging artists from all over the world taking place this year from May 14 - 16. Over 400 up and coming bands play in 35 Brighton venues.
- 23 April → 25 AprilBremen, GermanyJazzahead is an annual exhibition and the leading meeting point for the international jazz scene hosted in Bremen, Germany. Jazzahead is one of the most important international networking spots for jazz musicians. Together with Jazzdag/Buma Cultuur Dutch Performing Arts presents the Dutch Jazz scene in Bremen.
- 26 March → 28 MarchMarseille, FranceThe 11th edition of Babel Med will bring together all the world music business and cultural representatives, for one of the busiest european musical events.
- 13 March
- 05 September → 07 SeptemberAntwerp & AmsterdamMoving Meetings Theatre is a special visitors’ programme for presenters from all over the world, offering a selection of the most interesting companies and theatre artists from the Netherlands and Flanders.