- 07 March The Greyhound, 1 Kensington Square Kensington London, United Kingdom
Dutch Impact showcase at ILMC 2018Dutch Music Export invites you to an evening of free booze, delicious food, networking opportunities, and showcases from the very best contemporary bands currently making waves in The Netherlands.The Dutch Impact Party forms part of the ILMC and this year takes place a three-minute stroll from ILMC's headquarters at the Royal Garden Hotel. Spaces are strictly limited and it's always a popular event, so please RSVP to confirm your place on the guest list. The showcase is brought to you by Dutch Music Export and is powered by Eurosonic Noorderslag, Dutch Performing Arts and Buma Cultuur. With the kind support of The Embassy of the Netherlands.
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
18:30 - 19:00hrs
Sounds like a shapeshifting Dutch psych rock quartet
19:30 - 20:00hrs
Sounds like inflammable brand of indie rock
Iguana Death Cult
20:30 - 21:00hrs
Sounds like high-octane protopunk and acid-drenched psychedelics
Dutch Music Export
As of 2017, Dutch Performing Arts delegates the international promotion of Dutch pop, urban and dance to the Popcoalitie. The Popcoalitie has set up a new programme called Dutch Music Export. The programme is funded by Buma Cultuur and Dutch Performing Arts. Dutch Performing Arts monitors the activities (among which Dutch Impact) and results of Dutch Music Export. For more information about the activities, go to dutchmusicexport.comor send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 02 August → 12 August‘s-Hertogenbosch (The Netherlands)For eleven days in August, Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) presents a range of theatre, dance, music (theatre), street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 25 September → 13 OctoberMarseilleIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 8 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 02 November → 11 November's-HertogenboschNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.