- 07 March The Greyhound, 1 Kensington Square Kensington London, United Kingdom
Dutch Impact showcase at ILMC 2018Dutch Music Export invites you to an evening of free booze, delicious food, networking opportunities, and showcases from the very best contemporary bands currently making waves in The Netherlands.The Dutch Impact Party forms part of the ILMC and this year takes place a three-minute stroll from ILMC's headquarters at the Royal Garden Hotel. Spaces are strictly limited and it's always a popular event, so please RSVP to confirm your place on the guest list. The showcase is brought to you by Dutch Music Export and is powered by Eurosonic Noorderslag, Dutch Performing Arts and Buma Cultuur. With the kind support of The Embassy of the Netherlands.
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
18:30 - 19:00hrs
Sounds like a shapeshifting Dutch psych rock quartet
19:30 - 20:00hrs
Sounds like inflammable brand of indie rock
Iguana Death Cult
20:30 - 21:00hrs
Sounds like high-octane protopunk and acid-drenched psychedelics
Dutch Music Export
As of 2017, Dutch Performing Arts delegates the international promotion of Dutch pop, urban and dance to the Popcoalitie. The Popcoalitie has set up a new programme called Dutch Music Export. The programme is funded by Buma Cultuur and Dutch Performing Arts. Dutch Performing Arts monitors the activities (among which Dutch Impact) and results of Dutch Music Export. For more information about the activities, go to dutchmusicexport.comor send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 22 May → 24 MayRotterdam, The NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 24 May → 26 MayUtrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration with Spring Performing Arts Festival, Dutch Performing Arts organises a special visitors programme for international professionals.
- 24 May → 27 MayAmersfoortAmersfoort Jazz is a contempororary and dynamic international festival for World Jazz music, which takes place in the city of Amersfoort from 24 to 27 May, 2018.
- 29 May → 02 JuneParis, FranceTheatre Le Mouffetard, in collaboration with the Dutch embassy in France and Dutch Performing Arts, organises activities dedicated to Dutch object and puppet theatre.
- 11 June → 17 JuneLeeuwardenThe 102nd edition of the ISPA congress will be in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands. Leeuwarden-Friesland 2018 will host the congress. Dutch Performing Arts and Performing Arts Fund NL are financially supporting this edition.
- 28 June → 29 JuneRotterdaminJazz and Dutch Performing Arts are collaborating closely on an international programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international platforms.
- 02 July → 15 JulyAmsterdamJulidans is an international dance festival that runs from 2 to 15 July in Amsterdam, with a wide range of challenging productions and premieres.
- 20 July → 22 JulyHilversumFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerpAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.