- 22 Nov. → 22 Nov. '1711 Hoxton Square, London
Dutch Impact showcase First FiftyDutch Music Export and The Great Escape invite you to the Dutch Impact Showcase at Wednesday 22 November at the London bar Zigfrid von Underbelly. Amsterdam-born musician Pitou will give a performance. During this networking event from 5.30-7.30pm there are free drinks and food available, with courtesy of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.With this Dutch Showcase, Music Festival The Great Escape is celebrating The Netherlands as its lead international partner for the coming festival. The Great Escape, alongside the Dutch Music Export, will be highlighting Dutch artists with performances from an array of the country’s most prominent rising stars.
Dutch Acts at First Fifty
Zigfried von Underbelly
The Old Blue Last
- 19 Sep. → 25 Nov. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 16 Nov. → 25 Nov. '18Huddersfield, United Kingdomhcmf// is the UK’s largest international festival of new and experimental music. The annual, international festival of contemporary and new music takes place over 10 days and consists of approximately 50 events, including concerts, music theatre, dance, multimedia, talks and film. hcmf// is a platform for numerous debut artists and presents an opportunity for international performers to be heard in the UK.
- 13 Dec. → 21 Dec. '18Marseille, FranceMultidisciplinary festival BNMFEST mixes different styles of music and dance, including ballet, contemporary music, house, urban, world music, jam sessions and much more. The festival hosts its fourth edition from 13-21 December in Marseille, France.
- 15 Jan. → 19 Jan. '19Philadelphia, United StatesDutch Performing Arts organises a showcase of Dutch youth theatre at the IPAY Showcase 2019, in collaboration with ASSITEJ NL. The showcase takes place from 15-19 January 2019 in Philadelphia, the United States.