- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19
Dutch music at 12 Points 2019Part of a brand-new collaboration with music venue Bimhuis, this year's location for festival 12 Points, the 13th festival edition features a fringe programme with Netherlands-based artists. Dutch Performing Arts powers the fringe programme as well an international visitors' programme that takes place during the festival.12 Points presents 12 young European jazz acts each year, creating a unique opportunity for its participants, audiences and a valuable resource for festival bookers seeking a high quality pan-European showcase of emerging jazz talent. The four-day event alternates between Dublin and other vibrant, young European cities. This year, the showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicans from Europe takes place from 25-28 september 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
During the festival, Bimhuis will also organise an international visitors' programme. Through a carefully curated programme, international presenters will be introduced to an exciting selection of Netherlands-based artists and bands. Invitations are extended by Bimhuis.
Keep an eye on the 12 Points website for updates about Dutch fringe programme and full the festival programme. Contact Susanne Moed via firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to know more about the international visitors' programme.
Based in Dublin, with partners right across Europe, 12 Points showcases young, creative and ambitious artists in jazz and related music from all points on the continent. Their mission is to assist and promote these emerging artists, bringing their music to new audiences. Previous editions were in Porto (Portugal), Umeå (Sweden), San Sebastian (Spain) and Aarhus (Denmark).
- 20 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol organises an international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close collaboration to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another eight Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.