- 14 Sep. → 04 Nov. '19Ghent, Belgium
Dutch music at Flanders Festival Ghent 2019In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Flanders Festival Ghent (Gent Festival van Vlaanderen) organises an extensive Dutch programme featuring a host of Netherlands-based artists and groups. The Dutch performances take place from 14 September-4 October 2019 in Ghent, Belgium.This year's edition of Flanders Festival Ghent presents over 180 concerts and over 1.500 (inter)national artists. The festival runs from 14 September-5 October 2019.
Throughout the festival visitors can enjoy a wide range of classical and contemporary music from Netherlands-based artists and groups.
Animato KwartetPart of the OdeGrand route
14 September 2019 at 12:30, Ghent city centre
Amsterdam Sinfonietta and Cappella AmsterdamPart of the opening concert
16 September 2019 at Saint Baafs Cathedral
Annemarie Van Buuren, Marije Baas, Glenn Liebaut, Magda Mendes & Oliveiras, Loek Vellekoop, Stan Lambregts, Marianne Hofman, Pynarello, Emma Rekers, Toeac DuoWorkshops, installations and performances that are part of out-door programme ParkLife
22 September 2019 from 11:00-20:00, Park forest Ghent
Netherlands Chamber Choir (Nederlands Kamerkoor), Spinvis, Karel Vingerhoets - 'Forgotten' (Vergeten)27 September 2019 at 20:30, Opera Ghent
Scholtes & Janssens Piano DuoPart of Night of the Imagination
4 October 2019 from 19:15-01:30, various locations
About Flanders Festival Ghent
Flanders Festival Ghent is an international music festival centred on a high-quality classical repertoire. The festival also stretches the boundaries of the classical music genre with a variety of creative formats.
Flanders Festival Ghent is a member of the Federation of Flanders Music Festivals (FMiV) and the European Festivals Association (EFA).
- 15 Aug. → 27 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Shanghai-based Art Space for Kids organises a Dutch focus with three youth theatre companies, taking place at various venues in Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Performing are Theatergroep Kwatta, Dadodans and Oorkaan. The Dutch focus rus from August to October 2019.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 11 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 20 Sep. → 12 Oct. '19Marseille, FranceIn close collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, interdisciplinary festival Actoral presents performances by Davy Pieters, Michele Rizzo, and Benjamin Khan & Cherish Menzo at various venues in Marseille, France.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.
- 26 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Berlin, GermanyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Berlin-based festival BAM! presents performances by three Dutch music theatre companies: Huba de Graaff, Club Gewalt, and Project Wildeman. The music theatre festival also organises a symposium, with a focus on music theater in the Netherlands.
- 3 Oct. → 6 Oct. '19Maastricht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Nederlandse Dansdagen (Dutch Dance Festival) organises an international visitors' programme from 3-6 October in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- 11 Oct. → 13 Oct. '19Seoul, South KoreaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, performer and filmmaker Karel van Laere will do three shows of his performance 'The Non-Present Performer' at the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MMCA) in Seoul, South Korea.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas Theater en Dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.