- 27 Sep. → 12 Oct. '19Toulouse, France
Dutch Performing Arts | en France: Dutch theatre and dance in ToulouseThéâtre Garonne, ThéâtredelaCité, and La Place de la Danse in Toulouse, France present the work of Netherlands-based choreographer Arno Schuitemaker, performance artist Samira Elagoz and theatre collective De Warme Winkel in September and October 2019. The performances are part of a close collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, Théâtre Garonne, ThéâtredelaCité, and La Place de la Danse.The activities are the first steps towards an extensive collaboration throughout 2020.
Audiences in Toulouse can enjoy the following performances:
Samira Elagoz - 'Cock Cock… Who's There?' theatre27 & 28 September 2019 at 19:00, Théâtre Garonne
Arno Schuitemaker dancecreative residency - 23 September - 3 October 2019, Place de la Danse
presentation of work in progress: 'A Solo for 3, a Space and a Bright Light' - 3 October 2019, Place de la Danse
De Warme Winkel - 'Gavrilo Princip' theatre11 & 12 October 2019 at 21:00, Théâtre Garonne
- 15 Aug. → 27 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Shanghai-based Art Space for Kids organises a Dutch focus with three youth theatre companies, taking place at various venues in Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Performing are Theatergroep Kwatta, Dadodans and Oorkaan. The Dutch focus rus from August to October 2019.
- 8 Oct. → 24 Nov. '19Rome, ItalyAs part of a close collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian arts festival Romaeuropa presents shows by three Netherlands-based artists and companies: choreographer Arno Schuitemaker, youth dance company de Stilte, and music theatre company Oorkaan. The performances take place from 8 October - 24 November 2019 in Rome, Italy.
- 16 Oct. → 20 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaDutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. Joining us are (representatives of) Netherlands-based artists who will pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 23 Oct. → 27 Oct. '19Tampere, FinlandPart of a continued collaboration with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts will represent Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX 2019. This year's edition takes place from 23-27 October 2019 in Tampere, Finland.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 7 Nov. → 9 Nov. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsFor the fifth year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts and music festival November Music closely collaborate on an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 7-9 November 2019 in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas theater en dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.