- 06 Sep. → 08 Sep. '19Utrecht, the Netherlands
Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 visitors' programmeIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.Gaudeamus Muziekweek facilitates the development of new work and an stages tomorrow’s music. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a host of Netherlands-based artists and composers to international presenters. Invitations to the visitors' programme are extended by the organising festival.
Gaudeamus Muziekweek is a platform for young music pioneers. From classical crossover and minimal soundscapes to modern composition with (live) electronics. The international visitors' programmes serves up performances by and encounters with:
Netherlands-based composers, including: Aart Strootman, Jerzy Bielski, Genevieve Murphy, Bianco Bongers, Petra Strahovnik;
young Netherlands-based musicians and ensembles, including: Diamanda Dramm, Maya Fridman, Ensemble Catchpenny, Oerknal!, TEMKO, Jasper Stadhouders;
renowned ensembles, including: Asko|Schönberg, Slagwerk Den Haag, New European Ensemble, Ensemble Klang, Insomnio, Modelo62.
Check out the full festival programme at the Gaudeamus website. For more information about the visitors' programme, contact email@example.com.
About Gaudeamus Muziekweek
Gaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. From classical crossover and minimal soundscapes to modern composition with (live) electronics. Gaudeamus Muziekweek presents young music pioneers. The festival culminates in the presentation of the Gaudeamus Award, an incentive prize for composers under 30. Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 takes place from 4-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The international visitors' programme is organised by Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 11 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas Theater en Dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.