- 19 Apr. → 22 Apr. '18Bremen
Jazzahead! 2018Together with inJazz/Buma Cultuur, Dutch Performing Arts is presenting the Dutch jazz scene at Jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.There is a Dutch stand where you can meet the Dutch musicians and learn more about the delegates. Jazzahead! is an annual exhibition and the leading meeting place for the international jazz scene. During Jazzahead! there is one Dutch band appearing as part of the official showcase selection and three bands as part of the Club Night.
Official showcase selection at 20 April 2018
Hermine Deurloo Quartet
15:45 - 16:15
Venue: Kulturzentrum Schlachthof
Club Night at 21 April 2018
19:15 - 20:00
Venue: Universum Bremen
Sietske & Band
20:30 - 21:30
Venue: Villa Sponte
21:30 - 22:30
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 29 Mar. → 31 Mar. '19The Hague, the NetherlandsRewire is an annual, international festival for adventurous music. The festival's ninth edition takes place from 29-31 March 2019 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- 4 May. → 12 May. '19New York, United StatesDutch music theatre company Oorkaan will perform their award-winning toddler production Glimpse at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York.
- 15 May. → 18 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and De Doelen are promoting the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. The global meeting for art music innovators takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIKfestival (previously named Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands.