- 07 Jul. → 09 Jul. '16Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Moving Meetings Dance 2016Moving Meetings Dance 2016 presents emerging choreographers from the Netherlands and offers a divers programme during the day in addition to the evening programme of Julidans.This event (invitation only) is the ideal opportunity to connect with international programmers and artists and gives an insight on the newest developments of dance: contemporary and interdisciplinary, edgy and exciting. The programme takes place on different locations throughout Amsterdam.
On Thursday 7 July Moving Meetings Dance 2016 will kick off with an informal reception followed by the world premiere of Protagonist by Jefta van Dinther for Cullberg Ballet.
The programme on Friday 8 July is curated in collaboration with Dansmakers Amsterdam and the Moving Futures network. It presents a wide range of bookable up-and coming talents from the Netherlands like Cecilia Moisio, Connor Schumacher, Fernando Belfiore, Jasper van Luijk, Katja Heitmann and Sabine Molenaar. In the evening The Dry Piece XL by Keren Levi and TEFER by Itamar Serussi with Balletto di Roma can be seen as part of Julidans.
On Saturday 9 July the programme will be curated and hosted by Veem House for Performance, focussing on the new generation interdisciplinary dance makers such as Rodrigo Sobarzo, Orion Maxted and Ola Maciejewska. In the evening there is the possibility of seeing more performances of the Julidans programme.
A map with all the Moving Meetings Dance 2016 locations can be found here.
Do you have questions about the programme or registration possibilities? Please contact Norma Schiphof: email@example.com
Moving Meetings Dance is a project of Dutch Performing Arts and is organised by Julidans and the Dutch Dance Festival. Starting in 2015 Moving Meetings Dance takes place at the Dutch Dance Festival in Maastricht every other year, and at Julidans in Amsterdam every alternating year starting in 2016.
- 23 Sep. → 9 Jun. '19Novara, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, jazz festival NovaraJazz presents a Dutch focus programme in June 2019.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 16 May. → 25 May. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration Dutch Performing Arts, performing arts festival SPRING organises a visitors' programme for international theatre and dance professionals. The festival runs from 16-25 May 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 30 May. → 2 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIK festival (previously named Internationaal Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands. Performing arts professionals are invited to apply for the visitors' programme.
- 14 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol invites theatre presenters to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 10 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 14 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 1 Aug. → 11 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. From 1-11 August 2019 the festival in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.