- 02 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
November Music 2018 visitors' programmeNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place from 2-11 November.November Music and Dutch Performing Arts closely work together on an international visitors' programme taking place from 8-10 November, to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and companies to international presenters. The visitors' programme includes performances of Ragazze Quartet, Silbersee, Cappella Amsterdam, Martin Fondse, ASKO | Schönberg and works of Kate Moore, Mayke Nas, Jan van de Putte, Yannis Kyriakides & Richard Ayres.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact Vera Hofman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the full festival programme at the November Music website.
- 19 Sep. → 25 Oct. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 24 Oct. → 3 Nov. '18Bologna, ItalyGender Bender is an international festival presenting new imagery related to gender identities, sexual orientations and body representations. The festival takes place in Bologna, Italy from 24 October-3 November with over 100 events ranging from film showings to theatrical productions and dance performances, visual arts exhibitions, installation, roundtables and conferences, performances by musicians and DJs and clubbing events.
- 26 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Rotterdam, the NetherlandsAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet fellow music lovers and professionals and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, up close and personal with the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals and sessions for Dutch professionals about the UK and Irish jazz scenes.