- 07 Nov. → 09 Nov. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
November Music 2019 visitors' programmeFor the fifth year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts and music festival November Music closely collaborate on an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 7-9 November 2019 in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.Through a tailor-made programme a group of international music presenters is introduced to (new) Dutch work and Netherlands-based musicians, companies and composers. Invitations are extended by the organising festival.
The visitors' programme shows work by Aart Strootman, Mayke Nas, Richard Rijnvos, Silbersee, Asko|Schönberg, Florian Maier and many other Netherlands-based composers and ensembles.
Browse through the full festival programme.
Join the New Music Conference
Together with Buma Cultuur, November Music will host the New Music Conference on 8 November 2019. Also part of the visitors' programme, the conference features matchmaking sessions and meet-ups, presentations and pitches, workshops and panel discussions, on all the topics that matter to those working in new music: composers, performing artists, programmers, publishers, managers, and record labels.
A catalyst for new developments, New Music Conference will be bringing together a great group of national and international professionals in the new music scene, so knowledge and experience can be shared, and international relationships formed.
Time and location: Friday 8 November 2019, 10:00-18:00, Verkadefabriek.
Check out the November Music website for the conference pogramme and tickets.
About November Music
November Music showcases the prominent composers of our time, as well as ensembles, jazz & world music pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. The festival takes place from 1-10 November 2019.
- 15 Aug. → 27 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Shanghai-based Art Space for Kids organises a Dutch focus with three youth theatre companies, taking place at various venues in Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Performing are Theatergroep Kwatta, Dadodans and Oorkaan. The Dutch focus rus from August to October 2019.
- 8 Oct. → 24 Nov. '19Rome, ItalyAs part of a close collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian arts festival Romaeuropa presents shows by three Netherlands-based artists and companies: choreographer Arno Schuitemaker, youth dance company de Stilte, and music theatre company Oorkaan. The performances take place from 8 October - 24 November 2019 in Rome, Italy.
- 16 Oct. → 20 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaDutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. Joining us are (representatives of) Netherlands-based artists who will pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 23 Oct. → 27 Oct. '19Tampere, FinlandPart of a continued collaboration with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts will represent Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX 2019. This year's edition takes place from 23-27 October 2019 in Tampere, Finland.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas theater en dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.