- 14 Jun. → 23 Jun. '19Terschelling, the Netherlands
Oerol 2019 visitors' programmeIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, landscape arts festival Oerol invites theatre presenters to its international visitors' programme. The international visitors' programme runs from 20-23 June 2019 on the island of Terschelling, the Netherlands.Ranging from theatre spectacles to acrobatics and interactive installations, Oerol presents all kinds of theatre in the dunes, on the beaches, in the woods, on the dikes, in sheds and barns and on the streets of Terschelling. Oerol 2019 takes place from 14-23 June 2019.
Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festival.
For its international visitors Oerol selected eight performances from the festival programme:
Naomi Velissariou / Theater Utrecht - 'Permanent Destruction'
Via Berlin - 'Lost Tango'
Shelfish - 'One Million People and Me'
Boogaaerdt/ Vanderschoot / Toukine Delphine - 'Botanical Wasteland'
Touki Delphine / Theun Mosk - 'Firebird'
Ulrike Quade Company / Strijbos & Van Rijswijk - 'Technostalgia'
Urland - 'Bobby Baxter'
Walpurgis / Bot / Kloppend Hert - 'Wij, de verdronkenen' (We, the Drowned)
Visit the Oerol website to further explore this year’s festival programme.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact José Beesems, firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
Terschelling’s Oerol festival has come to be known as one of the most exceptional landscape art festivals in Europe. From its origins as a small festival in 1982, Oerol has grown into a true phenomenon.
For 10 days in June each year, the island of Terschelling in the Wadden Sea is transformed into a unique natural stage for theatre, dance, art installations and music. More recent projects have also displayed a combination of art, science and nature. These projects are becoming ever more important, giving shape to new aspirations of the festival. With a huge audience, participating as fieldworkers in laboratory projects, the festival becomes an exciting, yet serious living laboratory.
The international visitors' programme is organised by Oerol in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 23 Sep. → 9 Jun. '19Novara, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, jazz festival NovaraJazz presents a Dutch focus programme in June 2019.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 16 May. → 25 May. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn close collaboration Dutch Performing Arts, performing arts festival SPRING organises a visitors' programme for international theatre and dance professionals. The festival runs from 16-25 May 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 30 May. → 2 Jun. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, DAS Theatre organises an international visitors' programme that presents exciting fresh works to international theatre presenters.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIK festival (previously named Internationaal Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands. Performing arts professionals are invited to apply for the visitors' programme.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The event and visitors' programme take place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 10 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 2 Jul. → 14 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 1 Aug. → 11 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme. From 1-11 August 2019 the festival in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands presents a range of (music) theatre, dance, street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.