- 29 Mar. → 31 Mar. '19The Hague, the Netherlands
Rewire 2019Rewire is an annual, international festival for adventurous music. The festival's ninth edition takes place from 29-31 March 2019 in The Hague, the Netherlands.In a new collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a host of Netherlands-based artists to international presenters.
To name just a few of the Netherlands-based artists presented at the festival:
Henry Vega & Jan-Willem Troost
Zeno van den Broeke
Haron & Anne Veinberg
Rewire offers a cutting-edge programme featuring over 100 events, including concerts, multidisciplinary performances, screenings, talks and workshops. Venues range from churches, old factories and abandoned spaces to the more traditional theatres and pop venues.
Check out the Rewire website for the full festival lineup.
The international visitors' programme is organised by Rewire in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
Check out the guests of the international visitors' programme in the PDF below.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 4 May. → 12 May. '19New York, United StatesDutch music theatre company Oorkaan will perform their award-winning toddler production Glimpse at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York.
- 15 May. → 18 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and De Doelen are promoting the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. The global meeting for art music innovators takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIKfestival (previously named Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands.