- 24 Nov. → 25 Nov. '17Via Ostuni 8, Roma, Italy
Romaeuropa: Chi è il vero italiano?Italian arts festival Romaeuropa presents Dutch theatre, children's theatre and dance.Who is the real Italian? In answer to this question, Wunderbaum invites us to a real housing association meeting in an apartment block in the Quarticciolo neighbourhood of Rome.
Not just a staged performance, but an experience created by the group of Dutch and Flemish performers led by Marleen Scholten, who have always been working on building communities in which to rethink relations out of pre-established patterns. With its absurd and humorous tone, in fact, this one-of-a-kind company takes ordinary citizens, workers from various settings ranging from architecture to ecology, politics to sociology, law to literature, as well as socially excluded individuals such as homeless people, refugees and immigrants, and uses them as actors.
In Who is the real Italian? Sholten prepares a meeting that is as incredible as it is possible of a group of Quarticciolo residents and neighbours, who invite the audience to attend their own surreal housing association meeting, accompanied by live music.
- 25 Sep. → 13 Oct. '18Marseille, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 6 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 5 Oct. → 7 Oct. '18De Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 2 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.