- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, Germany
Theater Artemis at RuhrtriennaleYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.With the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Theater Artemis performs their new production '(…..)' at the Ruhrtriennale. '(…..)' is an international co-production of Theater Artemis, Künstlerhaus Mousonturm and Ruhrtriennale, geared to ages 12 and up.
Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of '(…..)' at the Maschinenhaus in Essen, Germany.
18 September 2019 at 11:00 & 19:00
19 September 2019 at 11:00 & 18:00
20 September 2019 at 11:00 & 18:00
21 September 2019 at 18:00
22 September 2019 at 11:00 & 18:00
27 September 2019 at 11:00 & 18:00
28 September 2019 at 18:00
For more information about the performances of Theater Artemis at the Ruhrtriennale, visit the Ruhrtriennale website. Check out the full Ruhrtriennale programme here.
Music, dance, theatre, performance and fine arts in the former industrial buildings of the Ruhr Area: that’s the Ruhrtriennale. The venues of the Ruhrtriennale are the region’s outstanding industrial monuments, transformed each year into spectacular sites for impressive arts productions. At the centre of all this are contemporary artists seeking a dialogue with industrial spaces and between the disciplines. World premieres and new works are the essence of the programme which makes visiting the Ruhrtriennale an incomparable event. Every season, festival productions from the Ruhr region go on tour around the world. This year's edition takes place from 21 August - 29 September 2019.
- 15 Aug. → 27 Oct. '19Shanghai, ChinaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, Shanghai-based Art Space for Kids organises a Dutch focus with three youth theatre companies, taking place at various venues in Beijing and Hangzhou, China. Performing are Theatergroep Kwatta, Dadodans and Oorkaan. The Dutch focus rus from August to October 2019.
- 14 Sep. → 4 Nov. '19Ghent, BelgiumIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Flanders Festival Ghent (Gent Festival van Vlaanderen) organises an extensive Dutch programme featuring a host of Netherlands-based artists and groups. The Dutch performances take place from 14 September-4 October 2019 in Ghent, Belgium.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 11 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 20 Sep. → 12 Oct. '19Marseille, FranceIn close collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, interdisciplinary festival Actoral presents performances by Davy Pieters, Michele Rizzo, and Benjamin Khan & Cherish Menzo at various venues in Marseille, France.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.
- 26 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Berlin, GermanyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Berlin-based festival BAM! presents performances by three Dutch music theatre companies: Huba de Graaff, Club Gewalt, and Project Wildeman. The music theatre festival also organises a symposium, with a focus on music theater in the Netherlands.
- 3 Oct. → 6 Oct. '19Maastricht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Nederlandse Dansdagen (Dutch Dance Festival) organises an international visitors' programme from 3-6 October in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- 11 Oct. → 13 Oct. '19Seoul, South KoreaWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, performer and filmmaker Karel van Laere will do three shows of his performance 'The Non-Present Performer' at the National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MMCA) in Seoul, South Korea.
- 31 Oct. → 2 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Woest gives five performances of their show 'Balancing Bodies' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 2 Nov. → 3 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company BonteHond gives four performances of their show 'Get 'M' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 9 Nov. → 10 Nov. '19Washington, the United StatesYouth theatre company Maas Theater en Dans gives five performances of their show 'EGG-tion HERO' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 11 Jan. → 12 Jan. '20Washington, the United StatesMusic theatre company Oorkaan gives five performances of their show 'Glimpse' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- 24 Apr. → 26 Apr. '20Washington, the United StatesYouth dance company De Dansers gives five performances of their show 'Pokon' at the Kennedy Center in Washington.