- 06 Sep. → 08 Sep. '18Antwerp, Belgium
TheaterFestival Antwerp 2018 visitors' programmeAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?Flanders Arts Institute, TheaterFestival Flanders and Dutch Performing Arts are organising Highlights from the Lowlands, an international visitors’ programme during this summer’s TheaterFestival in Antwerp. The programme will allow a group of international performing arts professionals to immerse themselves in the work of artists and arts organisations in Flanders, Brussels and The Netherlands.
In a short frame of time participants will get to see as much performances as possible, have exchanges with artists and peers, and have the chance to meet different Flemish and Dutch artists and companies in person. This programme will focus on theatre and interdisciplinary works with the potential of going international.
We are looking for professionals with an interest in Flemish and Dutch work, who can be there during the full 3 days. Contact Marijke De Moor via email@example.com if you are interested in participating.
The programme includes reflection and inspiration on new-urban creation, a programme curated by Dries Douibi (Beursschouwburg, Brussels), Marieke De Munck (Vooruit, Ghent), Viktorien Van Hulst (Boulevard Festival, 's Hertogenbosch) and Inge Koks (Podium Mozaïek, Amsterdam), different meeting moments and performances from the TheaterFestival selection. The programme contains a selection of contemporary Flemish and Dutch performing arts with an international potential. We will also bring you to a number of inspiring art spaces in Antwerp and have a trip to Ghent. International programmers will attend a large number of performances and presentations in a short period of time and will personally get to know Flemish and Dutch artists and companies.
Visit the website of Flanders Arts Institute for more information.
TheaterFestival Flanders organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 27 Jun. → 28 Jun. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, conference and festival inJazz organises an international visitors' programme to introduce (new) Dutch work, musicians and bands to international presenters. The visitors' programme takes place on 27 & 28 June 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 4 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFor the third year in a row, Dutch Performing Arts partners up with dance festival Julidans. The festival organises an international visitors' programme to present a wide range of Dutch productions and premieres to international presenters.
- 5 Jul. → 7 Jul. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsPart of a first-time collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Amsterdam Roots Festival organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes place from 2-10 July 2019 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- 12 Jul. → 21 Jul. '19Cividale del Friuli, ItalyIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Italian performing arts festival Mittelfest spotlights the work of three Dutch artists and music groups. The festival takes place from 12-21 July 2019 in Cividale del Friuli, Italy.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.