- 02 Aug. → 12 Aug. '18‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Theaterfestival Boulevard 2018 visitors' programmeFrom 2-12 August Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) presents a range of theatre, dance, music (theatre), street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.The theme of this year's programme is ‘What you see is what you guess’ and relates to topics such as gender and identity.
In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival invites international professionals to attend the festival. The international visitors' programme will take place from 8-11 August. Over the course of four days the guests will see performances, meet the festival organisation, meet producers of the artists performing, and/or meet organisations that are involved in the local area.
Guests will see a range of performances, including work by De Warme Winkel, Schweigman& and Wild Vlees. The programme focuses on theatre and performance, and is accessible to a non-Dutch speaking audience.
For more information about the programme and or other questions related to international affairs, contact Job Rietvelt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Theaterfestival Boulevard offers an adventurous and varied programme: a range of seminal performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers.The festival presents high quality, contemporary and experimental, domestic and international productions.
The programme is presented throughout the historic city centre of 's-Hertogenbosch: In theatres and other cultural venues like concert halls and museums, but also in disused factory buildings, parks, gardens, new housing estates, cafés and on the street.
Theaterfestival Boulevard organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 19 Sep. → 25 Oct. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 24 Oct. → 3 Nov. '18Bologna, ItalyGender Bender is an international festival presenting new imagery related to gender identities, sexual orientations and body representations. The festival takes place in Bologna, Italy from 24 October-3 November with over 100 events ranging from film showings to theatrical productions and dance performances, visual arts exhibitions, installation, roundtables and conferences, performances by musicians and DJs and clubbing events.
- 26 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Rotterdam, the NetherlandsAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet fellow music lovers and professionals and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, up close and personal with the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals and sessions for Dutch professionals about the UK and Irish jazz scenes.
- 2 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place from 2-11 November.