- 02 August → 12 August‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Theaterfestival Boulevard 2018 visitors' programmeFrom 2-12 August Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) presents a range of theatre, dance, music (theatre), street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.The theme of this year's programme is ‘What you see is what you guess’ and relates to topics such as gender and identity.
In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival invites international professionals to attend the festival. The international visitors' programme will take place from 8-11 August. Over the course of four days the guests will see performances, meet the festival organisation, meet producers of the artists performing, and/or meet organisations that are involved in the local area.
Guests will see a range of performances, including work by De Warme Winkel, Schweigman& and Wild Vlees. The programme focuses on theatre and performance, and is accessible to a non-Dutch speaking audience.
For more information about the programme and or other questions related to international affairs, contact Job Rietvelt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Theaterfestival Boulevard offers an adventurous and varied programme: a range of seminal performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers.The festival presents high quality, contemporary and experimental, domestic and international productions.
The programme is presented throughout the historic city centre of 's-Hertogenbosch: In theatres and other cultural venues like concert halls and museums, but also in disused factory buildings, parks, gardens, new housing estates, cafés and on the street.
Theaterfestival Boulevard organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 05 September → 09 SeptemberUtrecht, The NetherlandsGaudeamus presents, organises, promotes, and supports the newest music by pioneering talent and has been an advocate of trailblazing composers around the world for 70 years. Gaudeamus organises an international visitors programme during Gaudeamus Muziekweek in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 06 September → 08 SeptemberAntwerp, BelgiumAre you a performing arts professional (programmer, curator, dramaturge...) with a clear interest in Dutch and Flemish work and willing to stay for a three-day programme?
- 08 September → 09 SeptemberCambridge, the United KingdomIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, new outdoor arts weekend In Your Way will spotlight the work of two Dutch makers.
- 25 September → 13 OctoberMarseille, FranceIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the 18th edition of interdisciplinary festival Actoral will spotlight the work of 8 Dutch makers and companies in a special programme titled Temps fort Pays-Bas.
- 05 October → 07 OctoberDe Krakeling, Amsterdam, the NetherlandsDe Krakeling, the most famous theatre in the Netherlands that is fully dedicated to young audiences, is celebrating its 40th anniversary this autumn!
- 24 October → 28 OctoberLas Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 02 November → 11 November's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place 2-11 November at various locations in the 's-Hertogenbosch.