- 02 Aug. → 12 Aug. '18‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Theaterfestival Boulevard 2018 visitors' programmeFrom 2-12 August Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch (the Netherlands) presents a range of theatre, dance, music (theatre), street theatre and interdisciplinary productions.The theme of this year's programme is ‘What you see is what you guess’ and relates to topics such as gender and identity.
In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival invites international professionals to attend the festival. The international visitors' programme will take place from 8-11 August. Over the course of four days the guests will see performances, meet the festival organisation, meet producers of the artists performing, and/or meet organisations that are involved in the local area.
Guests will see a range of performances, including work by De Warme Winkel, Schweigman& and Wild Vlees. The programme focuses on theatre and performance, and is accessible to a non-Dutch speaking audience.
For more information about the programme and or other questions related to international affairs, contact Job Rietvelt, email@example.com.
About Theaterfestival Boulevard ‘s-Hertogenbosch
Theaterfestival Boulevard offers an adventurous and varied programme: a range of seminal performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers.The festival presents high quality, contemporary and experimental, domestic and international productions.
The programme is presented throughout the historic city centre of 's-Hertogenbosch: In theatres and other cultural venues like concert halls and museums, but also in disused factory buildings, parks, gardens, new housing estates, cafés and on the street.
Theaterfestival Boulevard organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 31 Jul. → 10 Aug. '19Oostende, BelgiumWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, theatre festival Theater aan Zee (TAZ) presents a multitude of theatremakers and companies from the Netherlands. The festival also hosts a sector meeting (in Dutch) for theatre professionals from the Netherlands and Flanders. The sector meeting is organised by TAZ, Dutch Performing Arts, rekto:verso, Stichting Nieuwe Helden, Cultuurloket, and deBuren.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.