- 27 Oct. → 29 Oct. '17LantarenVenster
Visitors programme Festival Jazz International RotterdamAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet each other and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, on the skin of the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals.This fall, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam represents a significant number of bands and musicians from Scandinavia. This years' focus on the the Nordic refers to the influence which Scandinavian music has on the international jazz scene and the collaborations that result from it, also with Dutch musicians. The festival presents many special examples during 27 - 29 October.
The visitors programme of Dutch Performing Arts and Jazz International Rotterdam is part of going Dutch, a programme executed by Jazz Promotion Network to support Dutch jazz musicians abroad.
View the list of attendees below in pdf.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 31 Jul. → 10 Aug. '19Oostende, BelgiumWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, theatre festival Theater aan Zee (TAZ) presents a multitude of theatremakers and companies from the Netherlands. The festival also hosts a sector meeting (in Dutch) for theatre professionals from the Netherlands and Flanders. The sector meeting is organised by TAZ, Dutch Performing Arts, rekto:verso, Stichting Nieuwe Helden, Cultuurloket, and deBuren.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.