- 10 Oct. → 14 Oct. '18Maastricht, the Netherlands
Visitors' programme Nederlandse Dansdagen 2018Nederlandse Dansdagen (Dutch Dance Festival) celebrates, stimulates and boosts current developments in Dutch dance and opens up these developments to a broad audience. From 10-14 October, the festival's 21st edition presents remarkable performances from up-and-coming choreographers as well as from established dance companies in the city of Maastricht. From classical ballet to urban dance, from avant-garde to modern dance.This year's programme presents some exciting premieres by Dutch makers, including Blueprint on Memory from Ann Van den Broek and Florentina Holzinger's performance The destruction of Florentina Holzinger by Pieter van den Bosch.
In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, Nederlandse Dansdagen organises a visitors' programme for international performing arts professionals. Programmers and directors from theatres and festivals visit a selection of Dutch shows and performances of their choice.
For more information about the visitors' programme, contact Sanne Groenboer via sanneG@nederlandsedansdagen.nl.
Check out the full festival programme at the Nederlandse Dansdagen website.
Nederlandse Dansdagen organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 19 Sep. → 25 Oct. '18Rome, ItalyItalian arts festival Romaeuropa presents several performances of Dutch dance and children's music theatre.
- 24 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, SpainTogether with open source network World Music Forum NL, Dutch Performing Arts is representing Dutch artists and music professionals at WOMEX.
- 24 Oct. → 3 Nov. '18Bologna, ItalyGender Bender is an international festival presenting new imagery related to gender identities, sexual orientations and body representations. The festival takes place in Bologna, Italy from 24 October-3 November with over 100 events ranging from film showings to theatrical productions and dance performances, visual arts exhibitions, installation, roundtables and conferences, performances by musicians and DJs and clubbing events.
- 26 Oct. → 28 Oct. '18Rotterdam, the NetherlandsAccording to many music lovers, Festival Jazz International Rotterdam is the place to discover new sounds, to meet fellow music lovers and professionals and to enjoy the best music. Small-scale in scheme, up close and personal with the musicians, and with sublime international programming and the hottest bands of the moment. In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, the festival organises a visitors' programme for international professionals and sessions for Dutch professionals about the UK and Irish jazz scenes.
- 2 Nov. → 11 Nov. '18's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsNovember Music is an international music festival based in 's-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands. Visitors of November Music 2018 can fully enjoy today's eclectic musical landscape. The festival showcases the prominent composers of our time. Not to mention top-notch ensembles, jazz & world pioneers, sound installations, and interdisciplinary productions. November Music takes place from 2-11 November.