- 20 Jul. → 22 Jul. '18Hilversum
Wonderfeel Festival Visitors' ProgrammeFrom 20 to 22 July the Wonderfeel classical music festival is being staged in the midst of nature close to Hilversum.With more than 100 performances in three days, Wonderfeel is the perfect place for professionals from the cultural sector to discover musicians and programmes. If you are interested to join, please contact Wonderfeel or Dutch Performing Arts (Susanne Moed, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wonderfeel organises an international visitors' programme in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The visitors' programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 7 Feb. → 20 Jun. '19various cities, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, festival Moving Futures organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from February-June 2019 in various cities in the Netherlands.
- 29 Mar. → 31 Mar. '19The Hague, the NetherlandsRewire is an annual, international festival for adventurous music. The festival's ninth edition takes place from 29-31 March 2019 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- 4 May. → 12 May. '19New York, United StatesDutch music theatre company Oorkaan will perform their award-winning toddler production Glimpse at BAM, the Brooklyn Academy of Music in New York.
- 15 May. → 18 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts and De Doelen are promoting the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. The global meeting for art music innovators takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 17 May. → 26 May. '19Rotterdam, the NetherlandsOperadagen Rotterdam organises a professionals' programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts.
- 29 May. → 2 Jun. '19Oranjewoud, the NetherlandsDutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with Oranjewoud Festival for the organisation of a visitors' programme. The festival runs from 29 May-2 June 2019 in Oranjewoud, the Netherlands.
- 5 Jun. → 11 Jun. '19Breda, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, BRIKfestival (previously named Stiltefestival) organises an international visitors' programme. The festival takes places from 5-11 June 2019 in Breda, the Netherlands.