- 30 Aug. → 31 Aug. '19Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands
ZomerJazzFietstour 2019 visitors' programmeDutch Performing Arts and ZomerJazzFietsTour continue their close partnership to present Dutch work, musicians and bands to international music presenters. The international visitors' programme takes place on 30 & 31 August 2019 in Reitdiepdal Groningen, the Netherlands,This year's visitors' programme has a special focus on music presenters from France. Invitations to the visitors' programme are extended by the organising festival.
ZomerJazzFietsTour is an annual festival for jazz and improvised music, held at unconventional locations such as barns and medieval churches. Visitors move around on bicycles between the various locations to explore a varied programme full of the latest trends in jazz and improvised music from the Netherlands and abroad.
Jasper van 't Hof, Ruben Hein & National Youth Jazz Orchestra, Bert van Erk Quartet, Joris Roelofs, Han Bennink and Jamie Peet are just a few of the many great Dutch musicians and groups who will perform at the festival.
For more information, visit the ZomerJazzFietsTour website or contact email@example.com.
The international visitors' programme is organised by ZomerJazzFietsTour in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts. The programme is made possible by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands.
- 22 Jul. → 5 Aug. '19Venice, ItalyDutch Performing Arts proudly powers three Netherlands-based theatre companies and artists who are part of the International Theatre Festival at the Venice Biennale 2019. Theater Artemis, Club Gewalt and Julian Hetzel are part of a Dutch focus programme, with multiple performances in July and August 2019.
- 31 Jul. → 10 Aug. '19Oostende, BelgiumWith the support of Dutch Performing Arts, theatre festival Theater aan Zee (TAZ) presents a multitude of theatremakers and companies from the Netherlands. The festival also hosts a sector meeting (in Dutch) for theatre professionals from the Netherlands and Flanders. The sector meeting is organised by TAZ, Dutch Performing Arts, rekto:verso, Stichting Nieuwe Helden, Cultuurloket, and deBuren.
- 7 Aug. → 10 Aug. '19's-Hertogenbosch, the NetherlandsIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute, Theaterfestival Boulevard invites theatre professionals to its international visitors' programme titled Highlights From the Lowlands. The international visitors' programme takes place from 7-10 August 2019 in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
- 6 Sep. → 8 Sep. '19Utrecht, the NetherlandsIn collaboration wih Dutch Performing Arts, Gaudeamus Muziekweek 2019 organises an international visitors' programme for music presenters. The visitors' programme takes place from 6-8 September 2019 in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 18 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Essen, GermanyYouth theatre company Theater Artemis will give 12 performances of their new production '(…..) - This piece doesn’t give a shit that its title is vague' at arts festival Ruhrtriennale. The company will perform from 18-28 September 2019 in Essen, Germany.
- 20 Sep. → 29 Sep. '19Moscow, RussiaDutch theatre for young audiences returns once more at international festival Gavroche, with the support of Dutch Performing Arts. After having programmed a number of Dutch productions in 2013, the festival will present another 10 Dutch youth theatre productions during its 13th edition.
- 25 Sep. → 28 Sep. '19Amsterdam, the NetherlandsFestival 12 Point is coming to Amsterdam. The showcase event for emerging and innovative jazz musicians from Europe takes place from 25-28 September 2019 at the BIMHUIS in Amsterdam. Part of a collaboration between Dutch Performing Arts, 12 Points and the BIMHUIS, the 13th edition features a satellite programme (titled 'Orange Line') with Netherlands-based artists and an international visitors' programme.