- 28 May. '18
Apply for ISPA's Dutch Fellowship Programme 2019The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Launch - June 15, 2018
Deadline - July 12, 2018
Notification of Status - September 7, 2018
2019 Program Dates - January 7-10, 2019
2020 Program Dates - January 13-16, 2020
2021 Program Dates - January 11-14, 2021
To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 - 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
With regarding travel and accommodation expenses and Congress fee to attending the Congress, you will receive a contribution (up to approx. $2,375 US).
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands
Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
ISPA encourages applicants from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and experience to apply.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
- 12 Feb. '19Mundial Montréal, North America’s World Music Summit, invites artists to submit an application to be considered for a 25-minute showcase spot at their annual conference. The ninth edition takes place from 19-22 November 2019.
- 6 Feb. '19Performing artists can now apply to perform at IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 31 Jan. '19Assitej, the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People, invites children’s theatre and dance companies to submit performances for their World Congress in May 2020.
- 30 Jan. '19What better place to showcase some of the finest Dutch performing arts for young audiences than IPAY Showcase? Dutch Performing Arts proudly powered the participation of eight theatre and dance companies from the Netherlands, who presented their productions for ages 2+ at the international conference in Philadelphia.
- 29 Jan. '19In preparation of their 25th edition, WOMEX invites artists, DJs, producers, filmmakers, conference speakers and visionaries to send in their proposal for a band, artist, conference topic, interactive session idea, network or film.
- 24 Jan. '19Dutch Performing Arts invites young playwrights in the Netherlands and Flanders to participate in a four-day translation workshop led by bilingual author and translator Peter Waterhouse.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 17 Dec. '18For a touch of summer in winter: tune in for a recap of ZomerJazzFietsTour by Going Dutch.
- 16 Dec. '18In November, six Dutch delegates visited the CINARS Biennale and Mundial Montreal in Montreal, Canada together with Dutch Performing Arts. They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch music company (classical, contemporary, jazz and world music).
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- load more...