- 28 May. '18
Apply for ISPA's Dutch Fellowship Programme 2019The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Launch - June 15, 2018
Deadline - July 12, 2018
Notification of Status - September 7, 2018
2019 Program Dates - January 7-10, 2019
2020 Program Dates - January 13-16, 2020
2021 Program Dates - January 11-14, 2021
To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 - 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
With regarding travel and accommodation expenses and Congress fee to attending the Congress, you will receive a contribution (up to approx. $2,375 US).
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands
Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
ISPA encourages applicants from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and experience to apply.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- 22 Aug. '18The call for proposals for Classical:NEXT 2019 is now open.
- 21 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 13 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 9 Aug. '18ASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 2 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 20 Jul. '18Dutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Check out our overview of upcoming gigs.
- 13 Jul. '18The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- load more...