- 28 May. '18
Apply for ISPA's Dutch Fellowship Programme 2019The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Launch - June 15, 2018
Deadline - July 12, 2018
Notification of Status - September 7, 2018
2019 Program Dates - January 7-10, 2019
2020 Program Dates - January 13-16, 2020
2021 Program Dates - January 11-14, 2021
To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 - 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
With regarding travel and accommodation expenses and Congress fee to attending the Congress, you will receive a contribution (up to approx. $2,375 US).
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands
Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
ISPA encourages applicants from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and experience to apply.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 May. '18This coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 4 Apr. '18Dutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 19 Mar. '18CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 Feb. '18In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 Feb. '18The International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 Feb. '18Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) has an Open Call for an international showcase programme. PAMS takes place in October 2018.
- 29 Jan. '18PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art.
- 28 Dec. '17AltoFest is looking for artists in the performing arts field for AltoFest 2018. AltoFest is an international festival of performing arts and trans-disciplinary interventions. The next edition will run 4-8 July, 2018 in Naples.
- 21 Dec. '17This call is open for Dutch entries, information is in Dutch.Platform-Scenography nodigt scenografen, ontwerpers, kunstenaars, dramaturgen uit om te reageren op de Open Oproep Escaping the Bubble. Het betreft de Nederlandse inzending voor de Praagse Quadriennale in 2019.
- load more...