- 28 May. '18
Apply for ISPA's Dutch Fellowship Programme 2019The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
Launch - June 15, 2018
Deadline - July 12, 2018
Notification of Status - September 7, 2018
2019 Program Dates - January 7-10, 2019
2020 Program Dates - January 13-16, 2020
2021 Program Dates - January 11-14, 2021
To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.
*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 - 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
With regarding travel and accommodation expenses and Congress fee to attending the Congress, you will receive a contribution (up to approx. $2,375 US).
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands
Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
ISPA encourages applicants from a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and experience to apply.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
- 23 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 22-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 22 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 26 Mar. '19Are you a Germany-based company or artist whose dance production is invited to perform in a foreign country? Or is your (international) coproduction realised in Germany? Then you are eligible to apply for the International Guest Performance Fund for Dance or for the Coproduction Fund for Dance.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 20 Feb. '19The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- load more...