- 26 Mar. '19
Call for applications International Performance & Coproduction Fund for DanceAre you a Germany-based company or artist whose dance production is invited to perform in a foreign country? Or is your (international) coproduction realised in Germany? Then you are eligible to apply for the International Guest Performance Fund for Dance or for the Coproduction Fund for Dance.Both funds are run by The NATIONALES PERFORMANCE NETZ. The NATIONALES PERFORMANCE NETZ is a support programme for the exchange and distribution of contemporary dance and theatre productions from Germany on a national and international level.
The objective of the International Guest Performance Fund for Dance and the Coproduction Fund for Dance is to assist artists', programmers' and producers' mobility, exchange and cooperation on an international basis and to increase the presence of German artistic contemporary dance creations abroad.
International Guest Performance Fund for Dance
Companies/artists that based in Germany and whose dance production is invited to perform in a foreign country are eligible to apply. The production was mostly realised in Germany.
Application deadline: 15 April 2019 (2nd round)
Coproduction Fund for Dance
The Coproduction Fund for Dance promotes the creation of new dance productions. The origin of the artists is not decisive, but the production must be realised in Germany. The participation of a foreign partner as coproducer increases the chances of receiving funding, but is not absolutely mandatory. The eligible applicants are organisers, individual artists and companies. The applicant must be an executive producer. In addition, at least one of the production partners based in Germany must be a producer/organiser.
Application deadline: 15 April 2019 (2nd round)
For more info, visit the website of Joint Adventures.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- load more...