- 30 May. '18
Dutch Performing Arts | En France: Upcoming EventsThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.During the Scènes ouvertes à l’insolite festival in Paris there are three performances by the Art Collective BetweenTwoHands (1 and 2 June) of Paperworks, a paper theatre installation inspired by Franz Kafka. Theatre directors Erin Tjin a Ton and Gosia Kaczmarek will be facilitating workshops for professionals.
On 6 and 7 July the Nederlands Dans Theater can be seen at the Montpellier Danse festival, with a new choreography by Chrystal Pite, Woke up Blind by Marco Goecke and Shut Eye by Lightfoot & León.
Several site-specific and visual theatre companies are presenting their work during the Cratère surfaces outdoor festival in Alès (5–8 July), which has a Dutch focus. Groups and makers such as Hanneke de Jong and Jonas Witte, Daan Mathot/VolDaan and Cie Woest, will be performing daily or several times per day. There are also two workshop sessions for professionals: ‘The Dutch singularity – a milestone for Europe?’ and ‘Outdoor Performing Arts at an international level’. Lastly, two Dutch directors (including Yuri Bongers of Vloeistof) will be participating in the Outdoor Lab Experience at the Cratère surfaces festival, offering international emerging artists the opportunity to watch and study various performances within a festival context.
During the Festival d’Avignon starting on 14 July, Toneelgroep Amsterdam is staging seven performances in the Cour du lycée Saint-Joseph of the Couperus adaptation The things that pass directed by Ivo van Hove. This production received its premiere last year during the Ruhr Triennale and ranked among the Theaterfestival selection of the 10 best performances of 2017.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 28 May. '18The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 4 Apr. '18Dutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 19 Mar. '18CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 Feb. '18In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 Feb. '18The International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 Feb. '18Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) has an Open Call for an international showcase programme. PAMS takes place in October 2018.
- 29 Jan. '18PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art.
- 28 Dec. '17AltoFest is looking for artists in the performing arts field for AltoFest 2018. AltoFest is an international festival of performing arts and trans-disciplinary interventions. The next edition will run 4-8 July, 2018 in Naples.
- load more...