- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.The participant will join the ISPA membership and attend the 2019 ISPA Congresses in New York where they will engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the programme.
Malcolm Rock, currently Artistic Director of ODD Continent, was one of the three Dutch Fellows in the 2016 programme: 'ISPA is unquestionably the highest profile event of its kind, and during the three years of my fellowship my international network has grown beyond expectations.'
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey. Participants must be based in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey
Be currently employed/ working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Those interested in applying for ISPA’s Netherlands Fellowship Programme must submit an application form online.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT. This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed.
Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA’s CEO or designate, one ISPA member, and representative for Dutch Performing Arts/ Performing Arts Fund NL. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application on 5 October 2018.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
Visit the ISPA website for more information about the programme and to start the application procedure.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206-8490 x201.
- 13 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 26 Mar. '19Are you a Germany-based company or artist whose dance production is invited to perform in a foreign country? Or is your (international) coproduction realised in Germany? Then you are eligible to apply for the International Guest Performance Fund for Dance or for the Coproduction Fund for Dance.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 20 Feb. '19The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- load more...