- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.The participant will join the ISPA membership and attend the 2019 ISPA Congresses in New York where they will engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world's most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations, festivals and related professionals.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the New York Congress
Pending a successful annual review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive the same benefits as year one of the programme.
Malcolm Rock, currently Artistic Director of ODD Continent, was one of the three Dutch Fellows in the 2016 programme: 'ISPA is unquestionably the highest profile event of its kind, and during the three years of my fellowship my international network has grown beyond expectations.'
The Netherlands Fellowship Programme seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey. Participants must be based in Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
Be permanent residents or citizens of the Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey
Be currently employed/ working in the performing arts
Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
Those interested in applying for ISPA’s Netherlands Fellowship Programme must submit an application form online.
Deadline for applications: 17 September 2018 at 17:00 EDT. This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed.
Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA’s CEO or designate, one ISPA member, and representative for Dutch Performing Arts/ Performing Arts Fund NL. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application on 5 October 2018.
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application. Dutch Performing Arts / Performing Arts Fund NL is making this program possible.
Visit the ISPA website for more information about the programme and to start the application procedure.
Questions? Contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (212) 206-8490 x201.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 May. '18This coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 28 May. '18The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 4 Apr. '18Dutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 19 Mar. '18CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 Feb. '18In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 Feb. '18The International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 Feb. '18Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) has an Open Call for an international showcase programme. PAMS takes place in October 2018.
- 29 Jan. '18PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art.
- 28 Dec. '17AltoFest is looking for artists in the performing arts field for AltoFest 2018. AltoFest is an international festival of performing arts and trans-disciplinary interventions. The next edition will run 4-8 July, 2018 in Naples.
- 21 Dec. '17This call is open for Dutch entries, information is in Dutch.Platform-Scenography nodigt scenografen, ontwerpers, kunstenaars, dramaturgen uit om te reageren op de Open Oproep Escaping the Bubble. Het betreft de Nederlandse inzending voor de Praagse Quadriennale in 2019.
- load more...