- 13 Feb. '18
Pitch New Works ISPA Congress LeeuwardenThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.Selected projects will be pitched at the Leeuwarden-Friesland 2018 ISPA Congress on June 14, 2018. Applicants do not need to be ISPA members (50 USD non-member application fee applies). The deadline to submit an application is Friday, March 2, 2018 at 17:00 EST.
About Pitch New Works
Ten applicants will be selected by a committee of ISPA members chaired by ISPA Board Member, Piotr Turkiewicz (National Forum of Music, Poland), to pitch their new work to more than 400 performing arts professionals from over 50 countries at the Leeuwarden-Friesland 2018 ISPA Congress. They will have seven minutes to present their new work and three minutes to answer delegate questions, facilitated by the host. After the session, participants have the opportunity to interact with delegates during ProEx (Professional Exchange), ISPA’s informal networking session where interested parties can inquire about providing project support, premiere dates, touring opportunities, etc.
Eligible projects must:
Be in development with the premiere planned within the next two years; or- Have recently premiered and has not yet toured outside its region of origin.
For this congress, priorities will be given to projects that reflect the diversity and character of the Netherlands, but all projects will be considered.
Other considerations include:
Generally, projects that premiered more than three years prior to the date of the Pitch New Works session will not be considered.
Multidisciplinary and/or cross-cultural projects are particularly attractive to ISPA delegates, though all project types and applications will be considered.
Submissions from the canon and/or remounts will be considered where there is evidence of a substantially new interpretation and a new production team.- Previously accepted projects are not eligible to re-apply unless there is evidence of a substantial revisiting.
- Generally, projects submitted more than 2 times prior will not be considered. Please contact Nora Fleury, Program and Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org before re-applying in this case.
Learn more and apply here.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 May. '18This coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 28 May. '18The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 4 Apr. '18Dutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 19 Mar. '18CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 5 Mar. '18Performing artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 Feb. '18In collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 1 Feb. '18Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) has an Open Call for an international showcase programme. PAMS takes place in October 2018.
- 29 Jan. '18PACT Zollverein is offering a residency programme for the development and realisation of projects and productions, which is open to professional artists from both Germany and abroad working in the fields of dance, performance and media art.
- 28 Dec. '17AltoFest is looking for artists in the performing arts field for AltoFest 2018. AltoFest is an international festival of performing arts and trans-disciplinary interventions. The next edition will run 4-8 July, 2018 in Naples.
- load more...