- 30 May. '19
Save the date: open call CINARS BiennaleThe official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
CINARS' call for submissions will open earlier compared to previous editions; applicants should consider preparing their applications earlier than usual. The open call will run from early September to the end of October 2019.
Keep an eye on the CINARS website for more information about the open call.
Starting from the 2020 edition, only theatre, dance and circus/multidisciplinary productions will be featured with a full-length show in CINARS' offical programme. Music productions will be programmed in 25-minute excerpts.
About CINARS Biennale
The CINARS Biennale is one of the most important international showcases and networking events, gathering over 1.900 professionals hailing from over 54 countries including 400+ show presenters, some of whom are the most influential in the business. Over the course of a week, more than 170 international shows, workshops and networking events will enthrall participants from all over the world, making Montreal a unique hub of the international artistic community.
- 5 Nov. '19Last month Dutch Performing Arts organised a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF. To pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals, we were joined by representatives of Club Guy and Roni, ICK, Jakop Ahlbom, Cie Petit, The Ruggeds, and Ann van den Broek - WArd/WaRD.
- 24 Oct. '19IUGTE invites performing artists, academics and educators to attend the annual IUGTE conference. This year marks the international conference's 19th edition, held from 16-20 December 2019 in Steiermark, Austria.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- load more...