- 12 Mar. '19
Visitors' programmes 2019: Dance and (music) theatreThroughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.We're pleased to share an overview of this year's programmes in the fields of dance and (music) theatre.
SPRING Performing Arts Festival - 15-25 May 2019, UtrechtVisitors' programme: 23-25 May 2019
International platform for performance, theatre and dance works. International delegates can meet emerging and pioneering performers who live and work in the Netherlands.
Moving Futures - February-June 2019, various citiesVisitors' programme: 22-26 May 2019 in Amsterdam
Traveling festival that presents works of emerging choreographers. From Feburary until June 2019 the festival travels to Arnhem, Maastricht, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Groningen, Breda, The Hague, Tilburg, Nijmegen, Amsterdam, Zwolle.
Operadagen Rotterdam - 17-26 May 2019, RotterdamVisitors' programme: 19-22 May 2019
Ten-day festival that presents opera and music theatre as you have never seen it before. The visitors' programme introduces (new) Dutch work, musicians and companies to international presenters.
Operadagen Rotterdam also organises Operation Music Theatre on 21 May 2019. Through elevator pitches and speed dates, music theatre makers can present their latest works and get acquainted with programmers and other makers from all over the world.
DAS Theatre's graduates - 27 May-2 June 2019, AmsterdamVisitors' programme: 30 May-1 June 2019
Presentations by graduates of the Academy of Theatre and Dance.
BRIKfestival (previously named Stiltefestival) - 5-11 June 2019, BredaVisitors' programme: 5-9 June 2019
Imaginative performances from all over the world. The festival caters to babies, toddlers, young children and their (extended) families and neighbours, and all other grownups.
Oerol - 14-23 June 2019, TerschellingVisitors' programme: 17-19 June 2019
Landscape arts festivals on the island of Terschelling in the Wadden Sea. The island is transformed into a unique natural stage for theatre, dance, art installations and music.
Theaterfestival Boulevard - 1-11 August 2019, ‘s-HertogenboschDates visitors' programme: to be announced
Theatre festival that offers an adventurous and varied programme, with performing artists from the Netherlands and Flanders (the northern part of Belgium), plus international directors and choreographers. International delegates will see performances, meet the festival organisation and meet producers of the artists performing.
Nederlandse Dansdagen (Dutch Dance Festival) - 1-6 October, MaastrichtDates visitors' programme: to be announced
Remarkable performances from up-and-coming choreographers as well as established dance companies. International delegates will see premieres from remarkable choreographers such as Keren Levi and Dunja Jocic, followed by a selection of the best performances of this season.
More coming soon
More programmes and exact dates of the visitors' programmes will be announced soon.
Interested to see what's coming up in the field of music? Check this overview.
Want more information?
Please contact Anja Krans of Dutch Performing Arts via email@example.com or the aforementioned festivals.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 26 Mar. '19Are you a Germany-based company or artist whose dance production is invited to perform in a foreign country? Or is your (international) coproduction realised in Germany? Then you are eligible to apply for the International Guest Performance Fund for Dance or for the Coproduction Fund for Dance.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- load more...