- 6 June
Dutch artists confirmed for Reeperbahn festivalThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.Dutch bands Altin Gün, Baby Galaxy, and DeWolff will be playing at the Hamburg festival, which takes places from 19 until 22 September.
A Dutch Impact party will be hosted during the festival, on 20 September in Molotow. The full line-up will be announced shortly. The party will be followed by a German-Dutch trade dinner.
The deadline for registering bands to be considered for the Reeperbahn Festival 2018 closes on 15 July. For the application form, please visit www.reeperbahnfestival.com/en/info/band-application.
Discount tickets for Dutch music professionals
The Reeperbahn Festival offers discount tickets for Dutch music professionals. They can visit both the conference and the festival for the discount price of €165,- (regular price: €245,-). Use discount code ‘RBFC18-Dutch-50’ when ordering a ticket.
About the Reeperbahn Festival
The Reeperbahn Festival combines concerts in a variety of pop-cultural genres with an arts programme and a platform for professionals in the music and digital industries. It is Germany’s largest club festival and since its debut in 2006 has grown to become one of the most important meeting places for the music industry worldwide. For more information, visit www.reeperbahnfestival.com.
Dutch Music Export
As of 2017, Dutch Performing Arts delegates the international promotion of Dutch pop, urban and dance to the Popcoalitie. The Popcoalitie has set up a new programme called Dutch Music Export. The programme is funded by Buma Cultuur and the Performing Arts Fund NL. Dutch Performing Arts monitors the activities (among which Dutch Impact) and results of Dutch Music Export. For more information about the activities, go to the Dutch Music Export website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 13 JulyThe Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 JuneK3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 19 MarchThe enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- load more...