- 6 Jun. '18
Dutch artists confirmed for Reeperbahn festivalThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.Dutch bands Altin Gün, Baby Galaxy, and DeWolff will be playing at the Hamburg festival, which takes places from 19 until 22 September.
A Dutch Impact party will be hosted during the festival, on 20 September in Molotow. The full line-up will be announced shortly. The party will be followed by a German-Dutch trade dinner.
The deadline for registering bands to be considered for the Reeperbahn Festival 2018 closes on 15 July. For the application form, please visit www.reeperbahnfestival.com/en/info/band-application.
Discount tickets for Dutch music professionals
The Reeperbahn Festival offers discount tickets for Dutch music professionals. They can visit both the conference and the festival for the discount price of €165,- (regular price: €245,-). Use discount code ‘RBFC18-Dutch-50’ when ordering a ticket.
About the Reeperbahn Festival
The Reeperbahn Festival combines concerts in a variety of pop-cultural genres with an arts programme and a platform for professionals in the music and digital industries. It is Germany’s largest club festival and since its debut in 2006 has grown to become one of the most important meeting places for the music industry worldwide. For more information, visit www.reeperbahnfestival.com.
Dutch Music Export
As of 2017, Dutch Performing Arts delegates the international promotion of Dutch pop, urban and dance to the Popcoalitie. The Popcoalitie has set up a new programme called Dutch Music Export. The programme is funded by Buma Cultuur and the Performing Arts Fund NL. Dutch Performing Arts monitors the activities (among which Dutch Impact) and results of Dutch Music Export. For more information about the activities, go to the Dutch Music Export website or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme. The programme was developed to support three mid-career performing arts professionals working in the Netherlands and one working in Turkey, Morocco, Russia, or Egypt.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- 22 Aug. '18The call for proposals for Classical:NEXT 2019 is now open.
- 21 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 13 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 9 Aug. '18ASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 2 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 20 Jul. '18Dutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Check out our overview of upcoming gigs.
- 13 Jul. '18The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 Jun. '18K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 Jun. '18Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 30 May. '18This coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 May. '18De Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 May. '18Dutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- load more...