- 26 Jul. '19
For artists: Apply now for Off-IPAY 2020Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.Off-IPAY 2020 presents an opportunity for artists, producers and agents to present their productions for young audiences to 500 US-based theatre presenters. Off-IPAY Independent Productions can include full-length productions, pitch sessions, and/or a group of artistic companies organised around specific cultural region or genre.
Deadline for applications is 7 October 2019, 23:59pm EST.
Applicants pay a fee of $250 which includes a 50-word listing in the official IPAY programme and on the Showcase website.
To present an official Off-IPAY Independent Showcase, all artists, producers and agents must:
be an IPAY member through Showcase 2020;
register for the full IPAY 2020 Showcase as an exhibitor (or have agency representation and register as a delegate). If multiple companies are participating in one off-IPAY they all need to be represented in some way in the Exhibit Hall. Note: Registration will be open in September;
be completely responsible for all production and expenses related to independent showcases;
agree to provide access for all registered IPAY delegates to the performance (within venue capacity restrictions);
schedule Off-IPAY Independent Showcase Performance in a Philadelphia venue.
For a full overview of requirements and the application form, visit the IPAY website.
About IPAY Showcase
The annual IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase is an opportunity for artists to perform, exhibit, and develop their work for an audience of presenters who book shows specifically for young people and their families.
Visit the IPAY website for more information about IPAY Showcase2020.
- 5 Nov. '19Last month Dutch Performing Arts organised a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF. To pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals, we were joined by representatives of Club Guy and Roni, ICK, Jakop Ahlbom, Cie Petit, The Ruggeds, and Ann van den Broek - WArd/WaRD.
- 24 Oct. '19IUGTE invites performing artists, academics and educators to attend the annual IUGTE conference. This year marks the international conference's 19th edition, held from 16-20 December 2019 in Steiermark, Austria.
- 14 Oct. '19Twelve Dutch theatre companies for young audiences presented their work at international festival Gavroche last month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts the festival programmed an unprecendented number of Dutch productions for ages 2 and up.
- 10 Oct. '19Stückemarkt is looking for new forms of authorship and innovative theatre languages. Both authors and theatre collectives can apply in this international competition. Theatertreffen will take place from 1-17 May 2020 in Berlin, Germany.
- 3 Oct. '19Dutch youth culture is internationally renowned and Dutch artists are popular with young audiences worldwide. The strategies they employ may vary depending on the artist and discipline.
- 24 Sep. '19International network for playwrights: The Fence, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the United Kingdom, and Dutch Performing Arts are together collaborating on Boom!, a new project that explores the shared heritage of the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, while looking to the future.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 13 Sep. '19The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises two international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2019-2020. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 5 Sep. '19In a joint effort to promote Dutch-language theatre texts in French-speaking regions, Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Literature organise a translation workshop for contemporary theatre texts, in collaboration with Maison Antoine Vitez (Centre international de la traduction théâtrale) and La Chartreuse (Centre national des écritures du spectacle).
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 17 Jun. '19Pieter Zeeman is to retire from his position as Dutch Performing Arts' programme director at the end of July.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- load more...