- 22 Oct. '15
For dance artists: residency applications 2016The Mediterranean Dance Center is inviting dance artists with fresh ideas for new projects to apply for a residential stay in Mediterranean Dance Center San Vincenti situated in the heart of Istria region of Croatia.Offer
If you are an artist (or a group of artists) working within the field(s) of contemporary dance, physical theatre, performance art and other cross-over artistic genres connected to dance and you dream about creating a new piece, let us know about it, apply. If you need the time to explore, be inspired by the nature and the tranquility of San Vincenti, a small Istrian renaissance city of just 180 inhabitants, we want to hear about it, contact us.
Interested? What MDC can offer:
In 2016, from late April to the end of October, we are planning artistic residencies in San Vincenti. Duration of a single residential stay is normally 8-14 days. If you require a longer stay, this must be elucidated in the application. During a residency you will have access to a dance studio 24/7. The studio measures 9 x 20 meters. There is a wooden floor (with the possibility of using black or white dance floor), working lights, a wardrobe, a sanitary facility, a kitchenette). If offered a residency, MPC covers accomodation and food costs during the stay.
If offered a residency, this is what MDC expects:
Travel expenses must be covered by the artist/group.
We ask all artists in residence to make an open presentation for the audience at the end of their stay. Other propositions like round tables or workshops during the stay in MPC are also very welcome.
Deadline for applications
For a residency in 2016, the deadline is November 28th, 2015.
How to apply
Here you can download the application form. Please fill in the data and send it by November 28th to email@example.com.
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- 22 Aug. '18The call for proposals for Classical:NEXT 2019 is now open.
- 21 Aug. '18
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 13 Aug. '18
- 9 Aug. '18ASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 2 Aug. '18
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 20 Jul. '18Dutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Check out our overview of upcoming gigs.
- 13 Jul. '18The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- load more...