- 11 April
Henriëtte Post speaker at ISPA’s 100th CongressHenriëtte Post, general director of the Performing Arts Fund NL, is one of the speakers at ISPA’s 100th Congress.Henriëtte Post is one of the speakers in the session 'Funding Models: Embracing Diversity and Identity'. This session takes place on Friday 26 May, 1.30 pm in the Montréal Museum of Fine Arts. Other speakers are Simon Brault (Canada Council for the Arts, Canada) and Jane Chu (National Endowment for the Arts, USA).
The theme of this edition, that takes place in Montréal, Canada, is 'identities'. "The arts community is being transformed at a never-before experienced pace, with new voices being heard, unprecedented demographic movements taking place, and technologies instantly disseminating more information than ever."
Over the period of 2016-2018 the International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Fellowship Programme is providing three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals. This programme is financially supported by Dutch Performing Arts. Participants of the fellowship programme are Tamar Brüggemann, Malcolm Rock and Harmen van der Hoek.
Furthermore, the international summer congress 2018 of ISPA will take place in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands, in June of that year. Leeuwarden is Cultural Capital of 2018. It's only the second time in their seventy years that ISPA’s summer congress will be held in The Netherlands since their visit to Amsterdam in 1988.
- 13 JulyThe Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 JuneK3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 6 JuneThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 19 MarchThe enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- load more...