- 23 March
International visitors programme Tweetakt/Kaap - the NetherlandsTweetakt/Kaap is an adventurous art festival for all ages with an international programme of theatre and dance performances, music, cabaret, games and (interactive) visual art installations.It serves as an annual benchmark for the progress and developments in theatre, dance, music and art for a young audience. In 17 days, between March 27 and April 12, the festival will be showing over 100 performances by young, talented and more experienced independent theatre makers, artists and companies from the Netherlands and abroad. They are making new, surprising, and adventurous work for children, youngsters/teenagers and adults.
The festival has compiled a very interesting, surprising and challenging programme for international visitors. The programme will take place in the last weekend of the festival, from April 8-12.
In 5 days, you will have the opportunity to see 17 different performances by leading youth theatre companies and talented new young makers who are creating work especially for a younger audience: Het Filiaal (NL), Maas theater en dans (NL), BonteHond (NL), Theater Artemis (NL), Theater Antigone (BE), Braakland/ZheBilding (BE), Eisbär* (BE), Kopergietery (BE), Lana Coporda & Fernanda Silva (NL), Hege Haagenrud (NO), Tuning People (BE), De Toneelmakerij (NL), Arend Pinoy (from HKU school of acting - NL). The visual arts programme at Fort Ruigenhoek (close to the Utrecht city centre) contains exciting new (interactive) work especially for children by visual artists Benjamin Verdonck, Leonard van Munster, Sander Breure & Witte van Hulzen (nominated for the Volkskrant Visual Arts price 2015) and many others.
Check for more information on the performances and the makers the website of Tweetakt/Kaap.
If you have any questions about the programme, do not hesitate to contact Tweetakt/Kaap by email: Pieta Koopman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031 (0)30 7116640.
- 13 JulyThe Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 JuneK3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 6 JuneThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 19 MarchThe enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- load more...