- 13 July
Line-up Moving Meetings Dance 2015 announcedDiscover exciting, new and bookable dance from The Netherlands.The opening of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 will take place on October 1 at 18:30 at De Brandweer, Maastricht.
The programme will kick off with a live excerpt of the performance L.O.V.E by Cecilia Moisio, followed by a keynote speech by Merel Heering (dance dramaturge). Renowned choreographer Erik Kaiel will, after an enjoyable dinner, give away a daring column. Through video the up & coming maker Florentina Holzinger will conclude the evening with a video presentation of her performance Recovery. Expect an evening filled with valuable talks, interesting insights about the Dutch dance field and a great opportunity to network.
On Friday October 2 Moving Meetings Dance 2015 will continue with live trailers, pitches and video presentations by the most distinctive Dutch young up & coming as well as mid-career dance companies/choreographers:
DATA - Giulio D'Anna
A little too Close - Edan Gorlicki
Please Me Please - The Solo - Liat Waysbort
Balts - Ryan Djojokarso
It's like a large animal deep in sleep - Marina Mascarell
Episch - 155
For iTernity - Katja Heitmann
Boy Oh Boy 2 - Connor Schumacher
Hip Hop - María Peralta
The Animated - Hilde Elbers & Lea Martini
Clubbing - Keren Levi
Tightrope Walker - Kalpana Raghuraman
D No Body - Dario Tortorelli
OFFline - Amos Ben-Tal
Element - A Quartet - Itamar Serussi
3: The Garden - Nicole Beutler
Ode to the attempt - Jan Martens
You can find more information about the line-up here.
See the programme booklet of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 here.
The line-up of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 has been selected by a jury of prominent Dutch dance programmers: Peggy Olislaegers (Dutch Dance Festival), Anita van Dolen (Julidans) and Jasper Weck (Theater de Veste).
- 13 JulyThe Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 JuneK3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 6 JuneThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 19 MarchThe enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- load more...