- 13 Jul. '15
Line-up Moving Meetings Dance 2015 announcedDiscover exciting, new and bookable dance from The Netherlands.The opening of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 will take place on October 1 at 18:30 at De Brandweer, Maastricht.
The programme will kick off with a live excerpt of the performance L.O.V.E by Cecilia Moisio, followed by a keynote speech by Merel Heering (dance dramaturge). Renowned choreographer Erik Kaiel will, after an enjoyable dinner, give away a daring column. Through video the up & coming maker Florentina Holzinger will conclude the evening with a video presentation of her performance Recovery. Expect an evening filled with valuable talks, interesting insights about the Dutch dance field and a great opportunity to network.
On Friday October 2 Moving Meetings Dance 2015 will continue with live trailers, pitches and video presentations by the most distinctive Dutch young up & coming as well as mid-career dance companies/choreographers:
DATA - Giulio D'Anna
A little too Close - Edan Gorlicki
Please Me Please - The Solo - Liat Waysbort
Balts - Ryan Djojokarso
It's like a large animal deep in sleep - Marina Mascarell
Episch - 155
For iTernity - Katja Heitmann
Boy Oh Boy 2 - Connor Schumacher
Hip Hop - María Peralta
The Animated - Hilde Elbers & Lea Martini
Clubbing - Keren Levi
Tightrope Walker - Kalpana Raghuraman
D No Body - Dario Tortorelli
OFFline - Amos Ben-Tal
Element - A Quartet - Itamar Serussi
3: The Garden - Nicole Beutler
Ode to the attempt - Jan Martens
You can find more information about the line-up here.
See the programme booklet of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 here.
The line-up of Moving Meetings Dance 2015 has been selected by a jury of prominent Dutch dance programmers: Peggy Olislaegers (Dutch Dance Festival), Anita van Dolen (Julidans) and Jasper Weck (Theater de Veste).
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- 22 Aug. '18The call for proposals for Classical:NEXT 2019 is now open.
- 21 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 14 Aug. '18
For residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey: Apply for ISPA´s Netherlands Fellowship Programme 2019Following our earlier call, ISPA offers an additional place in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme, supported by Dutch Performing Arts. The programme provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the performing arts community. This call is open to residents of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, and Turkey.
- 13 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 9 Aug. '18ASSITEJ Germany invites every ASSITEJ centre to nominate one director from their country to take part in Directors in TYA – An International Exchange.
- 8 Aug. '18Are you a Netherlands-based maker in field of theatre or dance, or (artistic) director/ representative of a Dutch theatre or dance company, and thinking about going to Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) 2018? Then you could get a contribution for your visit.
- 2 Aug. '18In June this year Dutch Performing Arts commissioned a special Dutch World Stage at networking and showcase festival inJazz, in collaboration with World Music Forum NL. Four Dutch acts presented themselves to an audience of Dutch and international music lovers and presenters. How do they look back on their performance? And what does the future hold for them?
- 31 Jul. '18ASSITEJ Norway and the Sand festival are on a worldwide search for interesting productions for a young audience. They're hosting next year's ASSITEJ Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway on 2-7 September 2019.
- 27 Jul. '18ASSITEJ invites 15 performing arts professionals (such as artistic directors, presenters and promoters) to K-PAP 2019.
- 20 Jul. '18Dutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. Check out our overview of upcoming gigs.
- 13 Jul. '18The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- load more...