- 20 Feb. '19
For festival makers: Apply now for Atelier NEXT 2019The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).Atelier NEXT offers 35 passionate festival makers from across the globe the opportunity to spend seven days together with a group of both emerging and experienced festival leaders, cultural activists and artists in the Eurometropolis region of Lille-Kortrijk-Tournai + Valenciennes (BE/FR).
The programme is organised by The Festival Academy in collaboration with international arts festival NEXT.
During Atelier NEXT mentors and guest speakers share their rich experience and answer participants’ questions along the way, passing on knowledge to the next generation of festival makers.
Participants have the chance to attend performances at NEXT Arts Festival, meet artists and get a the behind-the-scenes look of the festival.
Deadline for applications is 10 March 2019.
For more information about the programme and the application and selection procedure, visit the website of The Festival Academy.
- 15 May. '19During Classical:NEXT, the global meeting for art music innovators, Dutch radio station de Concertzender will do live podcasts. Classical:NEXT 2019 takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with new partners in the UK and Italy to present Dutch music to international audiences.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of music partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with two more festivals.
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 7 Mar. '19LoLanders is the first artistic collaboration of the Going Dutch programme, featuring three musicians from Scotland alongside three from the Netherlands.
- 12 Feb. '19Mundial Montréal, North America’s World Music Summit, invites artists to submit an application to be considered for a 25-minute showcase spot at their annual conference. The ninth edition takes place from 19-22 November 2019.
- 29 Jan. '19In preparation of their 25th edition, WOMEX invites artists, DJs, producers, filmmakers, conference speakers and visionaries to send in their proposal for a band, artist, conference topic, interactive session idea, network or film.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 17 Dec. '18For a touch of summer in winter: tune in for a recap of ZomerJazzFietsTour by Going Dutch.
- 16 Dec. '18In November, six Dutch delegates visited the CINARS Biennale and Mundial Montreal in Montreal, Canada together with Dutch Performing Arts. They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch music company (classical, contemporary, jazz and world music).
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- 22 Aug. '18The call for proposals for Classical:NEXT 2019 is now open.
- load more...