- 8 September
New Brazil-programme by six cultural fundsBrazil is chosen by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as one of the priorities of the international cultural policy. Six cultural funds will implement this in 2015 and 2016 with a special programme that is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.This programme is a follow up on the Central de Cultura-programme, which has been executed in 2011 and 2012 by the same funds. The new programme aims at the consolidation of existing relations, but also at stimulating new cultural partnerships between the two countries.
The central ideas of the programme are ‘exchange’, ‘dialogue’ and ‘mutuality’. But the new programme is also accessible for the promotion of cultural activities. Participating funds are the Performing Arts Fund NL, the Cultural Participation Fund, the Netherlands Film Fund, Dutch Foundation for Literature, Creative Industries Fund NL and the Mondriaan Fund. Based on earlier experiences, the choice has been made to focus on performing arts and participation. Each fund will decide on the projects that will be supported, but the programme also has the possibility to support activities from all other art forms, if possible in combination with each other. There is a budget of 475.000 euro available for the two year-programme. The performing arts part of the programme is executed by Dutch Performing Arts, on behalf of the Performing Arts Fund NL, in association with the Brazil-desk of DutchCulture.
Do you have an idea for a new project, know about an existing project or just want more information about the programme? You can send an e-mail to Jorn Konijn: email@example.com.
- 13 JulyThe Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises three international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2018-2019. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 26 JuneK3 | Tanzplan Hamburg provides three eight-month residencies to emerging choreographers who have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 11 JuneDance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty.
- 6 JuneThe first Dutch artists have been confirmed for the Reeperbahn Festival, Europe’s biggest club festival.
- 30 MayThis coming summer there are several Dutch performances in the context of Dutch Performing Arts | En France.
- 30 MayDe Doelen and Dutch Performing Arts promoted the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2018 from 16 to 20 May at De Doelen in Rotterdam.
- 30 MayDutch Performing Arts promotes Dutch music, theatre and dance abroad. These animation and infographics provide an overview of our activities in 2017.
- 30 MayAre you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?
- 28 MayThe Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA's extensive international network of arts professionals to mid-career leaders from the Netherlands' performing arts community.
- 24 MayThe Music Theatre Committee in International Theatre Institute invites makers of operas of all shapes and sizes, which were professionally produced in the past three years, to submit their works.
- 9 AprilSeoul Street Arts Festival has an Open Call for its OFF programs.
- 4 AprilDutch Performing Arts will continue its organisation of visitors programmes around and with some of the most important Dutch festivals in 2018, to highlight the huge variety of Dutch performers and companies.
- 28 MarchPlatform-Scenography is pleased to announce that the Netherlands will be represented by Julian Hetzel’s performance installation SELF at the Prague Quadrennial 2019.
- 21 MarchThe 2018 Theatre503 Playwriting Award is now open for entries until 31 March 2018. Theatre503 supports debut and emerging writers.
- 19 MarchCINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November, 2018.
- 19 MarchThe enrolment for Operation Music Theatre 2018 is open! Would you like to present your newest project to international bookers? This is your chance.
- 5 MarchPerforming artists can now apply to perform at the International Performing Arts for Youth Showcase Festival 2019 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 13 FebruaryIn collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts, SICK! Festival is offering two commissions of €4,500 for early- to mid-career artists based in the Netherlands.
- 13 FebruaryThe International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) is now accepting applications for Pitch New Works, a forum for creators and presenters to promote their new performing arts projects that are in development, or that have recently premiered.
- 1 FebruaryDutch Performing Arts commissioned the Jazz Promotion Network (JPN) to coordinate the focus programme Going Dutch in 2017 and 2018 to support Dutch jazz musicians and/or groups to perform and tour in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- load more...