- 15 Oct. '18
Open call: Dutch art consultant for Turkish youth playAmateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.The group wants to collaborate with a Dutch art consultant to:
research, advise on, and select possible Dutch tales or cultural themes that would be fit for a theatre performance for Turkish youths aged 12-17;
adapt the Dutch tale to the theatre and (assist in) writing the script.
About the position
Remuneration: This concerns a paid position (further information available upon request)
Period: The consultant will start in December or January (or if possible, sooner) for a period of two to three months. The consultant will travel to Ankara for at least one week in December or January (preferably earlier), and perhaps for a second visit.
Compensation of costs for accommodation and travel: Accommodation and travel might be covered, depending on available funding.
How to apply
For more information about the position and to apply, please contact Funda Dagdelen via email@example.com.
About TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group
TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is a group of amateur theatre performers in Ankara, Turkey who are members of the Turkish Education Association Ankara College Alumni Association (www.kolej.org). The theatre group aims to improve international cultural bonds through the arts and to get youths excited for theatre.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 17 Jun. '19Pieter Zeeman is to retire from his position as Dutch Performing Arts' programme director at the end of July.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 28 May. '19Dutch Performing Arts facilitated the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. You can now listen to the full podcast series by de Concertzender for interviews and concert registrations.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 14 May. '19During Classical:NEXT, the global meeting for art music innovators, Dutch radio station de Concertzender will do live podcasts. Classical:NEXT 2019 takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is excited to collaborate with new partners in the UK and Italy to present Dutch music to international audiences.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of music partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with two more festivals.
- 29 Apr. '19Every year on 29 April we celebrate International Dance Day. This worldwide celebration of dance is an initiative of the Dance Committee of the International Theatre Institute (ITI).
- load more...