- 15 Oct. '18
Open call: Dutch art consultant for Turkish youth playAmateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.The group wants to collaborate with a Dutch art consultant to:
research, advise on, and select possible Dutch tales or cultural themes that would be fit for a theatre performance for Turkish youths aged 12-17;
adapt the Dutch tale to the theatre and (assist in) writing the script.
About the position
Remuneration: This concerns a paid position (further information available upon request)
Period: The consultant will start in December or January (or if possible, sooner) for a period of two to three months. The consultant will travel to Ankara for at least one week in December or January (preferably earlier), and perhaps for a second visit.
Compensation of costs for accommodation and travel: Accommodation and travel might be covered, depending on available funding.
How to apply
For more information about the position and to apply, please contact Funda Dagdelen via firstname.lastname@example.org.
About TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group
TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is a group of amateur theatre performers in Ankara, Turkey who are members of the Turkish Education Association Ankara College Alumni Association (www.kolej.org). The theatre group aims to improve international cultural bonds through the arts and to get youths excited for theatre.
- 12 Feb. '19Mundial Montréal, North America’s World Music Summit, invites artists to submit an application to be considered for a 25-minute showcase spot at their annual conference. The ninth edition takes place from 19-22 November 2019.
- 6 Feb. '19Performing artists can now apply to perform at IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 31 Jan. '19Assitej, the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People, invites children’s theatre and dance companies to submit performances for their World Congress in May 2020.
- 30 Jan. '19What better place to showcase some of the finest Dutch performing arts for young audiences than IPAY Showcase? Dutch Performing Arts proudly powered the participation of eight theatre and dance companies from the Netherlands, who presented their productions for ages 2+ at the international conference in Philadelphia.
- 29 Jan. '19In preparation of their 25th edition, WOMEX invites artists, DJs, producers, filmmakers, conference speakers and visionaries to send in their proposal for a band, artist, conference topic, interactive session idea, network or film.
- 24 Jan. '19Dutch Performing Arts invites young playwrights in the Netherlands and Flanders to participate in a four-day translation workshop led by bilingual author and translator Peter Waterhouse.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 17 Dec. '18For a touch of summer in winter: tune in for a recap of ZomerJazzFietsTour by Going Dutch.
- 16 Dec. '18In November, six Dutch delegates visited the CINARS Biennale and Mundial Montreal in Montreal, Canada together with Dutch Performing Arts. They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch music company (classical, contemporary, jazz and world music).
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- load more...