- 26 Jul. '19
For artists: Apply now for Off-IPAY 2020Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.Off-IPAY 2020 presents an opportunity for artists, producers and agents to present their productions for young audiences to 500 US-based theatre professionals. Off-IPAY Independent Productions can include full-length productions, pitch sessions, and/or a group of artistic companies organised around specific cultural region or genre.
Deadline for applications is 7 October 2019, 23:59pm EST.
Applicants pay a fee of $250 which includes a 50-word listing in the official IPAY programme and on the Showcase website.
To present an official Off-IPAY Independent Showcase, all artists, producers and agents must:
be an IPAY member through Showcase 2020;
register for the full IPAY 2020 Showcase as an exhibitor (or have agency representation and register as a delegate). If multiple companies are participating in one off-IPAY they all need to be represented in some way in the Exhibit Hall. Note: Registration will be open in September;
be completely responsible for all production and expenses related to independent showcases;
agree to provide access for all registered IPAY delegates to the performance (within venue capacity restrictions);
schedule Off-IPAY Independent Showcase Performance in a Philadelphia venue.
For a full overview of requirements and the application form, visit the IPAY website.
About IPAY Showcase
The annual IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase is an opportunity for artists to perform, exhibit, and develop their work for an audience of presenters who book shows specifically for young people and their families.
Visit the IPAY website for more information about IPAY Showcase2020.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- 30 Apr. '19Dutch Performing Arts is pleased to expand its network of theatre and dance partners for the organisation of international visitors' programmes with three more organisations.
- 10 Apr. '19Archa Theatre invites performing arts professionals and students to apply for their summer school, taking place from 23 August - 6 September 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic.
- 8 Apr. '19Be Mobile-Create Together! offers emerging artists and authors the opportunity to reside in well-reputed artist residencies across France, Germany, the Netherlands and Turkey, covering all costs related to travel, transportation and artwork production.
- 27 Mar. '1927 March marks World Theatre Day, the annual worldwide celebration of theatre. The council of the International Theatre Institute selected Carlos Celdrán to give his personal reflections on the themes of theatre and a culture of peace.
- 25 Mar. '19The Performing Arts Fund NL and DutchCulture invite Dutch (performing) arts professionals for an interactive discussion about artistic freedom of those who work abroad.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes aimed at music, dance and (music) theatre presenters.
- 12 Mar. '19Throughout 2019 Dutch Performing Arts continues to collaborate with renowned Dutch festivals for the organisation of visitors' programmes. Invitations to the visitors' programmes are extended by the organising festivals.
- 20 Feb. '19The Festival Academy invites festival makers to apply for the 16th edition of Atelier NEXT, taking place from 13-19 November 2019 in the Eurometropolis region (Belgium/France).
- 24 Jan. '19Dutch Performing Arts invites young playwrights in the Netherlands and Flanders to participate in a four-day translation workshop led by bilingual author and translator Peter Waterhouse.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- load more...