- 30 May. '18
Thinking about going to Cinars & Mundial Montreal 2018?Are you a Dutch-based musician, composer or (artistic) director of a Dutch music ensemble and thinking about going to Cinars and/or Mundial Montreal?Dutch Performing Arts can offer 5 professionals a contribution for costs of travel, accommodation, registration etc. of € 1.000 per person. In order to qualify, we ask you to write a short motivation, in which you elaborate on goals and possible results. We ask you to send this motivation to Susanne Moed (firstname.lastname@example.org), 18 June at the latest. You will receive a response within two weeks, in time for the early bird registration deadline of Cinars (30 June, 2018).
You can apply if you:
are living in the Netherlands and working in the Dutch professional music scene (classical, contemporary, jazz & world);
(are planning to) visit (one of) the above mentioned events, solely for the purpose of promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch musician, composer or ensemble.
Please note that you are only eligible for a contribution for your costs if you visit Montreal solely for the purpose(s) mentioned above and will be travelling between 10-19 November, 2018.
About CINARS and Mundial Montreal
Dutch Performing Arts will be present at the Cinars Biennale CINARS Biennale in Montreal from 12-17 November 2018 and during Mundial Montreal from 13-16 November, 2018. During the past couple of years Dutch Performing Arts has been present at Cinars to network and represent Dutch theatre and dance (for young audiences). This year the focus will be on music (classical, contemporary, jazz & world).
- 12 Feb. '19Mundial Montréal, North America’s World Music Summit, invites artists to submit an application to be considered for a 25-minute showcase spot at their annual conference. The ninth edition takes place from 19-22 November 2019.
- 6 Feb. '19Performing artists can now apply to perform at IPAY (International Performing Arts for Youth) Showcase 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 31 Jan. '19Assitej, the International Association of Theatre for Children and Young People, invites children’s theatre and dance companies to submit performances for their World Congress in May 2020.
- 30 Jan. '19What better place to showcase some of the finest Dutch performing arts for young audiences than IPAY Showcase? Dutch Performing Arts proudly powered the participation of eight theatre and dance companies from the Netherlands, who presented their productions for ages 2+ at the international conference in Philadelphia.
- 29 Jan. '19In preparation of their 25th edition, WOMEX invites artists, DJs, producers, filmmakers, conference speakers and visionaries to send in their proposal for a band, artist, conference topic, interactive session idea, network or film.
- 24 Jan. '19Dutch Performing Arts invites young playwrights in the Netherlands and Flanders to participate in a four-day translation workshop led by bilingual author and translator Peter Waterhouse.
- 22 Jan. '19RESHAPE wants to (re)imagine new models of organising the arts sector. The organisation invites artists and cultural workers from Europe and the South Mediterranean to submit alternative models of working together or to engage audiences in innovative ways.
- 10 Jan. '19Busan International Performing Arts Festival (BIPAF) is hosting a competition for street arts called Dynamic Street.
- 18 Dec. '18Throughout 2019, Never Grow Up! brings an abundance of Dutch film, literature and performing arts for young audiences to the United States.
- 17 Dec. '18For a touch of summer in winter: tune in for a recap of ZomerJazzFietsTour by Going Dutch.
- 16 Dec. '18In November, six Dutch delegates visited the CINARS Biennale and Mundial Montreal in Montreal, Canada together with Dutch Performing Arts. They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch music company (classical, contemporary, jazz and world music).
- 13 Dec. '18Altofest invites professional artists in the performing arts to send in their proposal for Altofest 2019.
- 11 Dec. '18Assitej welcomes proposals for the professionals' programme of Assitej Artistic Gathering in Kristiansand, Norway, from 2-7 September 2019.
- 2 Nov. '18Artists can now apply for the showcase of annual trade fair and showcase festival jazzahead! in Bremen, Germany.
- 24 Oct. '18Together with Dutch Performing Arts a delegation of six Dutch dance and theatremakers travelled to Seoul in October to visit the Performing Arts Market Seoul (PAMS). They received a contribution from Dutch Performing Arts for their visit aimed at promoting, researching and/or networking for a Dutch theatre or dance company.
- 23 Oct. '18Stückemarkt is searching for work that goes beyond descriptions of a status quo, imagines possible futures and seeks new forms of artistic-activist interference.
- 22 Oct. '18NAVE opens their Artes Vivas International Call 2019, aimed at artists interested in presenting creation and research projects within the field of 'Artes Vivas' ('living arts'), whether as individual, company or collective.
- 15 Oct. '18We’re pleased to announce the four new participants in the Netherlands Fellowship Programme.
- 15 Oct. '18Amateur theatre group TED Ankara College Alumni Association Theatre Group is looking for a Dutch art consultant to assist in the production of a youth play based on a Dutch tale.
- 18 Sep. '18Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Arts Institute took the initiative to closely investigate the musical mobility in the Lowlands: What opportunities are there for Belgian artists to perform in the Netherlands and vice versa? And what room or need is there for improvement?
- load more...