- 14 May. '19
Tune in for Classical:NEXT podcastsDuring Classical:NEXT, the global meeting for art music innovators, Dutch radio station de Concertzender will do live podcasts. Classical:NEXT 2019 takes place from 15-18 May 2019 in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.Tune in for a dozen of interviews with Dutch musicians and composers and concert registrations on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 May 2019.
You can find all podcasts at the Concertzender website.
Are you attending Classical:NEXT? Then you can listen to the podcasts live at the Dutch Pavilion!
About de Concertzender
Since its start in 1982 the Concertzender is known for its remarkable and adventurous programming. Genuine jazz, rare recordings from private music collections, historical recordings, concert recordings of (still) unknown musicians and spectacular non-Western music are all part of the Concertzender's unique sound.
Classical:NEXT is the international conference for professionals from all branches of the classical and contemporary music sector. The conference is held at and co-produced by De Doelen. Since the first edition in May 2012, around 2,000 music professionals representing 1,000 companies from over than 40 countries have engaged with Classical:NEXT and made it into the world’s most important classical music meeting, featuring a conference and exhibition, as well as showcases and screenings.
Check out our eventpage to discover how Dutch Performing Arts facilitates the Dutch classical and contemporary music scene at Classical:NEXT.
- 16 Sep. '19CINARS Biennale welcomes submissions for its official programme. The showcase and networking event's 19th edition takes place from 9-14 November 2020 in Montreal, Canada.
- 13 Sep. '19The Dramatic Arts Center of Iran (DAC) organises two international theatre festivals in different genres over the period of 2019-2020. Theatre managers and representatives are invited to submit performances.
- 5 Sep. '19In a joint effort to promote Dutch-language theatre texts in French-speaking regions, Dutch Performing Arts and Flanders Literature organise a translation workshop for contemporary theatre texts, in collaboration with Maison Antoine Vitez (Centre international de la traduction théâtrale) and La Chartreuse (Centre national des écritures du spectacle).
- 2 Sep. '19Want to participate in the IETM Rijeka Plenary Meeting 2019? Performing arts professionals who register before the early-bird deadline get a reduced participation fee. The Plenary Meeting takes place from 24-27 October 2019 in Rijeka, Croatia.
- 9 Aug. '19TPAM (Performing Arts Meeting in Yokohama) invites performing artists to submit their performance or project for TPAM Fringe in Tokyo or Yokohama, Japan.
- 26 Jul. '19Submissions are now open for Off-IPAY Showcase 2020. IPAY Showcase 2020 takes place from 21-25 January 2020 in Philadelphia, the United States.
- 23 Jul. '19Dutch Performing Arts organises a Dutch focus programme at performing arts fair ChinaSPAF in Shanghai. We're now accepting proposals from Netherlands-based artists who want to pitch their work to an international audience of arts professionals.
- 19 Jul. '19The European Commission launches a pilot project to boost Europe's content industries through innovation, collaboration and new digital technologies. Professionals in the content industry are invited to submit their proposals.
- 4 Jul. '19The Performing Arts Market in Seoul (PAMS) invites performing arts professionals to send in their new project for PAMS Pitching. Selected projects will be presented on 8-10 October 2019 in Seoul, South Korea during PAMS 2019.
- 26 Jun. '19K3 | Tanzplan Hamburg invites choreographers to apply for their residency programme. The programme provides three eight-month residencies to choreographers who are currently at the beginning of their career and have produced some choreographic work of their own.
- 20 Jun. '19Just because summer is just around the corner, doesn't mean we're resting on our laurels. Another interesting selection of international visitors' programmes is coming up, hosted in collaboration with Dutch Performing Arts.
- 17 Jun. '19Pieter Zeeman is to retire from his position as Dutch Performing Arts' programme director at the end of July.
- 6 Jun. '19Dance network Aerowaves invites talented emerging choreographers based in Europe to apply for the Aerowaves Twenty20.
- 30 May. '19The official programme’s call for submissions will open earlier than usual. CINARS Biennale will welcome submissions from September to the end of October 2019.
- 29 May. '19The internationale tanzmesse nrw welcomes proposals for its 2020 festival.
- 28 May. '19Dutch Performing Arts facilitated the classical and contemporary music scene at the Dutch Pavilion during Classical:NEXT 2019. You can now listen to the full podcast series by de Concertzender for interviews and concert registrations.
- 15 May. '19IUGTE invites actors, dancers and directors to apply for their International Physical Theatre Workshop, taking place from 10-17 June 2019 in Leitring, Austria.
- 10 May. '19Theatremaker and visual artist Julian Hetzel represents the Netherlands at the Prague Quadrennial next month. With the support of Dutch Performing Arts and Creative Industries Fund NL, Hetzel's performative installation 'SELF' will be presented from 6-16 June 2019.
- 7 May. '19NIPAI (New International Performing Arts Institute) organises a new 18-month programme for (aspiring) directors, movement directors, actors coaches, choreographers, arts managers and creative leaders.
- load more...